Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

lch920619x

Reaction score
Yesterday I let go of my preloved S20+ and switched to s20ultra as daily driver.
Only one day already missing the form factor of S20+, ultra is really thick and heavy 😭

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
thanks

s20 has the best form factor though only 6.2" of screen
it's only 150mm tall x 70mm width x 8mm slim

mahcosg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For users with ultra sd units, Can i know your sot based on fhd 120hz? Thanks.

dappercivility

Master Member
Reaction score
Not only battery, the heat difference as well. SD runs cools most of the time. Exynos gets really warm if you are really getting on it.

eh those who have used both exynos 990 and switched to snapdragon 865, is it a big difference in battery?

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
seriously, you guys can afford to buy new gadgets and some more export sets
you all not scared of kena pok???

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exynos really sucks. My cousin buy 2 sets of S20 Snapdragon and exynos. He test the phone on standby for 1 week. Exynos without sim card and with airplane mode on and Snapdragon with SIM card and airplane mode off. To his surprise the exynos set with airplane mode on drain 9% more battery than the Snapdragon without airplane mode. But anyway he sell the exynos set and keep the Snapdragon set as he say buy 2 sets to test test only

Raigar

Reaction score
seriously, you guys can afford to buy new gadgets and some more export sets
you all not scared of kena pok???

Bo Bian leh! Exynos is starting to get bad since s8 (but not the worst), until s10 when the gap getting bigger and people starting to notice it (at this point some people in SG already importing the sd version because camera is much sharper and better color with better battery life). Once S20 comes, to be honest the differences not that big than s10 differences, but people had enough and sick of exynos at this point.

If its exynos not that bad like a few people in here defending it, why the Samsung home country are even using snapdragon as well this year? Even the chip manufacturer of the exynos considering it as an insult.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.