Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Is the T1XS available already?

it's out inside China, probably takes awhile before they start selling it globally.

you can find listing in taobao mobile if you aren't logged in and not using the singapore listing.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
It looks like it is available for pre order now and they will only ship out in June.

http://store.fiil.com/v/pc/index.html
http://store.fiil.com/v/pc/detail.html?skusn=K20051864481_1

Do you guys think we can use vPost to ship it to Singapore?

Just some info for fiil earpieces.

I've updated my fiil+ app to the latest version. The t1 xs is listed in the app, but it seems that app support had not been activated yet. It should be activated with an updated app version later.

PApxgln_d.webp

If its activated, we will be able to get to the earpiece section of the app even though we do not own the earpiece, just like fiil cc below. The app functions should be quite similar to the fiil CC, judging from t1 xs's description.

okU02Ol_d.webp

App language will be in chinese if t1 xs do not have a official western release, like the fiil cc.

Do note that in line with fiil tradition so far, there will be 2 versions of fiil t1 xs, probably. There will be a chinese version with chinese earpiece notification voices, and an english version with english voices.

For me and majority of the folks here who got our t1x directly from china, taobao, lazada china/local sellers, shopee china/local sellers or aliexpress, the version we get is the chinese version.

The only known ways to get the english version is to order from Amazon US (if it has a western release), or Fiil official store in Gearbest. The gearbest store allows us to select the version we want. (English version cost more for fiil t1x)

40K3a5q_d.webp

Also, the control schematics for fiil CC had been changed. Not sure if they will do the same for fiil t1 xs.

For t1x, there are some users who do not like the very different control scheme where left and right earpieces do not perform symmetrically, ie, left earbuds for volume up and down, right earbuds for return/skip tracks. There is an option for fiil t1x to activate a basic control scheme, losing the volume controls and track skipping.

What they did for fiil CC is to reverse the implementation. Out of box, fiil CC users will only get basic functions without volume control and track skipping. The more complex control scheme can only be activated via the app.

Not sure how they will do it for fiil t1 xs this time.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
The T1xs does not have ANC for media playback right?

Unfortunately, Fiil had yet to jump into the ANC bandwagon with this release. The more I look at it, the more I feel its a Fiil CC re-released to the earbud form factor in terms of functionalities.

bedlamite

Reaction score
Wah why so kancheong, just wait a few weeks, surely there’ll be more widespread availability then.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah why so kancheong, just wait a few weeks, surely there’ll be more widespread availability then.

Yeah. I also would advise not to pre-order from china or geekbuying yet. If they order now, its definitely the chinese version. Should wait for the english version to be released then see if there is price difference.

For fiil t1x, the english version is priced higher.
For fiil cc, the english version and chinese version has the same price at gearbest.

Also the app support is not implemented yet. So its a bit too early now.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol. This BD21 is very comfortable but is like a Frankenstein with the 2 long end sticking out. The tuning is very Japanese which I do not really fancy.

Not much people using this too and very difficult to sell. I do not advise anyone to get this.

I am in the midst of replacing some of the eartips of the tws I owned with the ones used in BD21. The Spinfit eartips.

So far bought spinfit cp360 and cp100. Satisfied with the comfort level and isolation of these compared to the default eartips, and actually encounter less fatigue from long hrs of wearing them. There are claims that these earbuds improve sound quality, but I think its subjective.

Also ordered cp350 for tws with bigger nozzle size.

CP100 isn't exactly for in-ear tws as it will cause problems in charging the eartips and closing the case, and it pushes the earbuds out of the ear more.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
I am in the midst of replacing some of the eartips of the tws I owned with the ones used in BD21. The Spinfit eartips.

So far bought spinfit cp360 and cp100. Satisfied with the comfort level and isolation of these compared to the default eartips, and actually encounter less fatigue from long hrs of wearing them. There are claims that these earbuds improve sound quality, but I think its subjective.

Also ordered cp350 for tws with bigger nozzle size.

CP100 isn't exactly for in-ear tws as it will cause problems in charging the eartips and closing the case, and it pushes the earbuds out of the ear more.

There is the original 3 sets of tips with the BD21. They are better than the extra spinfit given with the set. I never liked spinfit. They damped the sound too much. All my spinfits that I bought is just not used at all.

So far the best is still JVC spiral dots for replacement.

Beefsteak

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I also would advise not to pre-order from china or geekbuying yet. If they order now, its definitely the chinese version. Should wait for the english version to be released then see if there is price difference.

For fiil t1x, the english version is priced higher.
For fiil cc, the english version and chinese version has the same price at gearbest.

Also the app support is not implemented yet. So its a bit too early now.

Looks like geekbuying or gearbest is selling more expensive than direct from fiil.com or taobao, jd.com.
I personally don't mind Chinese version and might ask my friend in China to help me order and ship over.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
There is the original 3 sets of tips with the BD21. They are better than the extra spinfit given with the set. I never liked spinfit. They damped the sound too much. All my spinfits that I bought is just not used at all.

So far the best is still JVC spiral dots for replacement.

U mean this one?

ilpB9SL_d.webp

So far spinfit is OK for me. Cannot tell whether it does anything to the sound, but the comfort is there.

I am also considering getting the memory foam ones from comply.

Q160Wwv_d.webp

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
U mean this one?

ilpB9SL_d.webp

So far spinfit is OK for me. Cannot tell whether it does anything to the sound, but the comfort is there.

I am also considering getting the memory foam ones from comply.

Q160Wwv_d.webp

Yes. JVC spiral dot. Those are good stuff. Comply? I have over 10 types purchased but same as spin fit. They dampened the sound although not as much as spin fits.

Also take note Comply will never last as long as silicone tips. They do give good sealing.

Currently using JVC more. They have 5 sizes to choose.:s13:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes. JVC spiral dot. Those are good stuff. Comply? I have over 10 types purchased but same as spin fit. They dampened the sound although not as much as spin fits.

Also take note Comply will never last as long as silicone tips. They do give good sealing.

Currently using JVC more. They have 5 sizes to choose.:s13:

I see.

Added to my wish list for this lazada local seller..... M size no stock. Have to wait....

UL6Rk0I_d.webp

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes he JVC spiral dots silicon tips with foam mod is the best ever tips for me... i use it on all my IEM...:D

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

it's out inside China, probably takes awhile before they start selling it globally.

you can find listing in taobao mobile if you aren't logged in and not using the singapore listing.

It looks like it is available for pre order now and they will only ship out in June.

http://store.fiil.com/v/pc/index.html
http://store.fiil.com/v/pc/detail.html?skusn=K20051864481_1

Do you guys think we can use vPost to ship it to Singapore?

Thanks for the links but the price is quite high though.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I find that the T1X biggest ear tips are too big , Abit not comfortable. But the medium size is too small.

How to get something in between:s13:

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.