NUS Prof respond to NTU Prof on PAP's handling Covid-19!!!

Reaction score
He is right Singapore is ****** up.

19-DDF3-DC-9-FBE-460-B-BB5-C-6-CB39-C134857.jpg

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nus prof views is so biased.....

mishandling of the fw dorms is just inexcusable since a certain she claim she was aware of the dangers since Jan

neo_aw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

starmerck

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"That means we will burn ~5 million masks a day" i read this statement i gong.

who use one mask per day??? n what if we are using reusable mask????
:s22:

Ask Ben Leong don't step out of the house then no need to wear masks loh

mryang

Honorary Member
Reaction score
So what is the summary?

Sent from By Baba yaga At Your Pigu Dong using GAGT

starmerck

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

mishandling of the fw dorms is just inexcusable since a certain she claim she was aware of the dangers since Jan

Satki top 11 ranked NUS in the whole universe hires satki professors

kumokumo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think he is also trying to start a debate with the NTU prof.
In a debate you have to choose a side and whack only, cannot be middle ground.

At the end, everyone comes out of it with 2 sides of the story and make their own judgement.
I think this is healthy for the society, better than our parliament "debates" for sure.

dxdx999

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He tell you don't believe him Liao

Makes the whole essay moot

:(

Sent from Rain Rain Go Away using GAGT

freshsoapsmell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some parts of the discussion here are more robust than the comments on both prof’s fb page. Proud of edmwers!

Posted from PCWX using iPhone 11

suzukaze

Banned
Reaction score
I ish from NUS rast time. Tiagong from friends he ish not a bad prof when teaching... and that he always like to say da dao li gib life advice, even host matchmaking event. Doesn't help that most Sinkie students kumgong cannot think for themselves, see his MIT cert and all straight away treat him as some godfather figure...

In my humble opinion, he shld really stay off all this. If it really was for his students, he can always send them a private e-mail thru school email. No need to post on FB let the whole world see.

Everytime see him on Whispers yaya papaya, then so many peepur like and love his comment make his ego stim even more. Any dissent against him he immediately will slam you attack you call you stupiak, and his army of kumgong followers will blindly sarpork him.

suzukaze

Banned
Reaction score
"That means we will burn ~5 million masks a day" i read this statement i gong.

who use one mask per day??? n what if we are using reusable mask????:s22::s22::s22:

He assume every Sinkie will go out... some peepur ish jodless :(

riceboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1) Its 17 years of preparation and no ready stock of reusable masks

2) There is no need for open call for return if students are already in first world countries and not third world countries

3) Then those malaysian workers who had came back to SG, were they told to wear compulsory masks, isolate and practise social distancing? Why are we still seeing community cases today?

4) A Prime Minister should not encourage for more crowds to gather when covid19 is a reality

5) In accounting, the sample size is extremely important especially when it comes to testing.

Small sample size may not turn out the form of evidence hence we always take out sample sizes as large as possible in order to derive a form of understanding.

FW(s) are known to gather in groups during weekends and within the dorms and likely not to be aware of governmental circulars

The stockpiles were shown on tv. But without precedence how much stockpile will you recommend? Note its a perishable

First world country seriously? What is USA & UK? Do you know the death rates in those countries? US has the highest official death rate in the world.

iwant2know

Banned
Reaction score
At the end of the day, PAP screw up big time.

You know i know, everybody know.
No need to debate.;)

joai28

Reaction score
I ish from NUS rast time. Tiagong from friends he ish not a bad prof when teaching... and that he always like to say da dao li gib life advice, even host matchmaking event. Doesn't help that most Sinkie students kumgong cannot think for themselves, see his MIT cert and all straight away treat him as some godfather figure...

In my humble opinion, he shld really stay off all this. If it really was for his students, he can always send them a private e-mail thru school email. No need to post on FB let the whole world see.

Everytime see him on Whispers yaya papaya, then so many peepur like and love his comment make his ego stim even more. Any dissent against him he immediately will slam you attack you call you stupiak, and his army of kumgong followers will blindly sarpork him.

But he cant use official work email to express his personal opinion, else is as good as saying NUS is supportive of his views if he does.

yoyokid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think he is also trying to start a debate with the NTU prof.
In a debate you have to choose a side and whack only, cannot be middle ground.
At the end, everyone comes out of it with 2 sides of the story and make their own judgement. I think this is healthy for the society, better than our parliament "debates" for sure.
It's best to have 50/50% representation in Parliament for real robust and enlightening debates...

.. presently what we are seeing is when one or two WP MPs speak out, many on the other side will immediately pounce on them and overwhelmingly KO them until they no have more voice !... which is not debating but amounts to bullying by outnumbering the weak !... :s8:

.. but if that is what chao Sinkies love, nothing can change... :s13::s13::s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.