[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 11

Delardino

Reaction score
Vote for jun/jul community day pokemon already?

Sian, looking forward for a double exclusive shiny sunglass turtle, bo hope liao. Duno why ppl want that worm, just because its shiny not release yet, really is a joke.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Sian, looking forward for a double exclusive shiny sunglass turtle, bo hope liao. Duno why ppl want that worm, just because its shiny not release yet, really is a joke.

It is only natural that most people will vote for the one that has not been released yet. That's why I dun even bother to vote.

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is only natural that most people will vote for the one that has not been released yet. That's why I dun even bother to vote.

i want my shiny gastly!!!

I put gym , last only 25 mins

That guy controlling that gym want red becos his yellow enough

Under new system I will get zero coins

tt why i give up on gym after last friday. my neighbourhood area too competitive. i can get 50 coins daily but the effort is not worth it.

i rather spend my time on other things.

sephunr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It's like people don't understand why you want something that has already been released. Don't be so fixated on your own wants.

That said, Beedrill does have some usability in PVP so I guess those who PVP voted for Weedle as well.

sephunr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After CD now everyone using Shiftry with foul play/ leaf blade in Great league PVP

Azumaril will not stand a chance

Drop it from my lineup liao

Azumarill can still beat Shiftry in a two shield scenario. Don't forget Shiftry is weak to Ice and Fairy as well. And it is super glassy.

Shiftry is also weak to Fighting and Flying. Common types that people run with an Azumarill line up. Skarmory, Registeel, Altaria, Toxicroak, Medicham etc.

All in all, I think Azumarill is valuable enough to still keep in your lineup.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Azumarill can still beat Shiftry in a two shield scenario. Don't forget Shiftry is weak to Ice and Fairy as well. And it is super glassy.

Shiftry is also weak to Fighting and Flying. Common types that people run with an Azumarill line up. Skarmory, Registeel, Altaria, Toxicroak, Medicham etc.

All in all, I think Azumarill is valuable enough to still keep in your lineup.

Whats the/ur solution to azumarill

This fat fairy is painful, wigglytuff cleabable
See liao i jitao sian......

sephunr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whats the/ur solution to azumarill

This fat fairy is painful, wigglytuff cleabable
See liao i jitao sian......

I somehow had a legacy Dewgong from the past so I didn't have to use any Elite TMs to get the moves.

Legacy Dewgong beats IB/HP Azumarill in 0, 1 or 2 shield match-ups and IB/PR Azumarill in 1 or 2 shield match-ups.

I also run Toxicroak (Sludge Bomb) and Registeel in case my Dewgong can't take out the Azumarill.

Ferrothorn is a great counter to Azumarill. Resisted damage for PR and neutral for Ice Beam. Shadow Victreebel if you willing to take risks.

As for Wigglytuff and Clefable, depends on situation. Sometimes I swap in Toxicroak even tho I get owned by Charm. But Counter does a bit of damage and I can throw Mud Bomb out quite fast to force a shield. Sometimes I swap in Registeel to try throw a supereffective Flash Cannon.

Reflector85

Reaction score
A scary situation but i got a 5-5 wins with a shadow team. Every battle is a race. Ranking up by 57 points.. woohoo

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Cannot earn coins thru gym? No issue. Visa or Mastercard is just a press away.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

I also vote for the worm. Why you need turtle. They are release beyond sian liao. And why turtle is chosen by NN is already a joke.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I somehow had a legacy Dewgong from the past so I didn't have to use any Elite TMs to get the moves.

Legacy Dewgong beats IB/HP Azumarill in 0, 1 or 2 shield match-ups and IB/PR Azumarill in 1 or 2 shield match-ups.

I also run Toxicroak (Sludge Bomb) and Registeel in case my Dewgong can't take out the Azumarill.

Ferrothorn is a great counter to Azumarill. Resisted damage for PR and neutral for Ice Beam. Shadow Victreebel if you willing to take risks.

As for Wigglytuff and Clefable, depends on situation. Sometimes I swap in Toxicroak even tho I get owned by Charm. But Counter does a bit of damage and I can throw Mud Bomb out quite fast to force a shield. Sometimes I swap in Registeel to try throw a supereffective Flash Cannon.

Whats ur toxicroak hp?

I am on medicham,useful,but need to die die fire 2 power up punch to be good,even not SE, fhe when boosted is good, best i every do is to charge up 3 PUP, painful

Delardino

Reaction score
I also vote for the worm. Why you need turtle. They are release beyond sian liao. And why turtle is chosen by NN is already a joke.
Not need la haha, just find aura sphere moveset more special and rare. I'm nt a shiny hype person so ya... moveset > cosmetic change for me.

Why these 4 are chosen? because they dragging the life spam of this game lor, gible deino etc come out so fast they nth to release already

sephunr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whats ur toxicroak hp?

I am on medicham,useful,but need to die die fire 2 power up punch to be good,even not SE, fhe when boosted is good, best i every do is to charge up 3 PUP, painful

126. But my Toxicroak is very lousy. I powered it up and unlocked 2nd skill when I didn't know much about how the different stats mattered.

Try Dynamic Punch for a surprise? People always expect PUP on Medicham so they definitely won't shield.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Not need la haha, just find aura sphere moveset more special and rare. I'm nt a shiny hype person so ya... moveset > cosmetic change for me.

Why these 4 are chosen? because they dragging the life spam of this game lor, gible deino etc come out so fast they nth to release already

So many generation liao still choose these 4. 2 inside are repeated pokemon. Faint.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
126. But my Toxicroak is very lousy. I powered it up and unlocked 2nd skill when I didn't know much about how the different stats mattered.

Try Dynamic Punch for a surprise? People always expect PUP on Medicham so they definitely won't shield.

Not v sure,but 126 is way too low, if mons dun have the bulk, need to cover v hard, medicham already v low for me, but becos its PUP boost can take down alot or try to burnshieldn1 for 1...

Medicham is v good for bastion and registeel

Stats dun really matter as long its 147x and beyond ?

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i want my shiny gastly!!!

tt why i give up on gym after last friday. my neighbourhood area too competitive. i can get 50 coins daily but the effort is not worth it.

i rather spend my time on other things.

Hahah u see open liao...... Good for u

Really nonpoint oa the 50 coins

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.