iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spigen iPhone 11 Case Ultra Hybrid S Jet Black Mil-grade Certified with Air Cushion Technology Precise Fit Scratch Defense Drop Protection Casing Cover Phone Cover Premium Quality https://s.lazada.sg/s.Mj7P
This one good?

kuang89

Reaction score
I’m looking to get new case now. Narrowed down to ringke fusion clear Matt, caudabe sheath black, caudabe sheath Gray.

Gray reminds me of last time Samsung s3 the rock case. But not very popular color.

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any nice real leather cases to intro ?

currently using nomad set. another case on the way :D

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does it smell nice ?

i buy leather product is because of the nice leather smell =:p

Of course it does as it’s also genuine leather, been using it since the X and it’s great!

Now on 11 Pro Max and also on Apple’s leather case. My next iPhone will still be on Apple’s leather case.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of course it does as it’s also genuine leather, been using it since the X and it’s great!

Now on 11 Pro Max and also on Apple’s leather case. My next iPhone will still be on Apple’s leather case.

Any Stains/discoloration on the bottom? Been using Apple silicon.. now the area my pinky touching got stain/discoloration Liao.. :(

kuang89

Reaction score
anyone making purchase of GWW soon but I registering TB account until want to vomit blood.

Anyone buying can let me know I hope can tompang

porky_88

Reaction score
looking for edge to edge full coverage screen protector. Any to recommend?
I have used spigen and baseus .. both still have huge gaps.

No need to be casing friendly... so where can get true edge to edge screen protector for iphone 11 pro?

kamsia

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any Stains/discoloration on the bottom? Been using Apple silicon.. now the area my pinky touching got stain/discoloration Liao.. :(

You mean the exposed part? I never had any such issues, all are clean as a whistle!

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This PSAJ put liao like cannot cover the back camera?
Or is it like this? Hahaha

Mean when place on surface , the front screen should put against the surface ah?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.