Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

Reaction score
Between Trials of Mana, Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition, Dragonquest XI, Tales of Vesperia and Ni No Kuni, which should I buy and play first?

Just finished Zelda BOTW and was very impressed by it

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Between Trials of Mana, Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition, Dragonquest XI, Tales of Vesperia and Ni No Kuni, which should I buy and play first?

If you like the open world aspect of BOTW, I would recommend XBC: DE and/or DQ XI. Both are not action RPG though.

binary_0011

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

the game play of these not quite the same. but BOTW is a game all switch owner should have lor. it's zelda leh, you ever play any zelda game? no need to ask one dude, just buy lah, wah lao. have to ask one.

edited : oh wait a minute, i thought he was asking to buy BOTW or not, sorry my bad, see wrongly. it's sunday...

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dun have BOTW. haha

the game play of these not quite the same. but BOTW is a game all switch owner should have lor. it's zelda leh, you ever play any zelda game? no need to ask one dude, just buy lah, wah lao. have to ask one.

edited : oh wait a minute, i thought he was asking to buy BOTW or not, sorry my bad, see wrongly. it's sunday...

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Still got people say Switch is on its decline and exit liao.. don't buy wait for Switch 2 :s13:

Amount of released good games can last years =:p

Yes, decline into best selling hardware in US, Jpn and some EU countries.

monster hunters also can't stop the Animal from Crossing :s13:

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still got people say Switch is on its decline and exit liao.. don't buy wait for Switch 2 :s13:

Amount of released good games can last years =:p

Well... The last time I heard Switch had been sold out in many countries, pretty awkward for a device on its decline. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.