Vivid Savings Account

iduncheckmail

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What’s the point of this ? 1.3% can also get at isavvy and HL bank is 1.6% IIRC. Both of these accts also no hoops to jump .

TerryPower

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i noticed this and was quite interested

but ocbc 360 higher (i know unfair to compare them )

as for extra cash, FD or short-term endowment seems more attractive

only pro i can think of is people who don't trust malaysia banks and must put money in singapore bank...
my mum is one of them, i took days to convince her that FD and short-term endowment in cimb/tiq are low risk

for me, i think vivid is great (but i not their customer) if you cannot convince your parents to trust cimb, maybank, hl, etc.

Extremme

Master Member
Reaction score
I think we cant compare this to Isavvy, UOB One where you need to hit certain criteria like Salary credit. This is more of a fuss free savings account like SingLife

wutawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think we cant compare this to Isavvy, UOB One where you need to hit certain criteria like Salary credit. This is more of a fuss free savings account like SingLife

I tink u should not group isavvy with uob one as incremental adb is a common criteria.

iduncheckmail

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don’t see the point of this product , if someone only has a small quantum in bank, then just choose one of the products from UOBone, OCBC360, DBSmultiplier, BOC smartsaver. If you only consolidate in one , then it’s less onerous to fulfill criteria . Plus it’s easier to access/manage your $$ in full operations local banks.
Even if you only manage to achieve 1% , that’s only $5 less interest per month compared to 1.3% @ 20k. You mean your convenience is not even worth $5?
If you have a large quantum to park and don’t mind Low rates , you will max out the 20k limitation. Might as well park in esaver , isavvy , HLbank with higher limits.

zoneguard

Reaction score
This product has a big flaw compared to SingLife. You can Paynow/AXS/eNETS deposit your monies but you cannot FAST out your monies.

$3 fee per transaction for over the counter withdrawal which is waived until end of the year. Basically like a time deposit.

https://vividcard.sg/#faq

TerryPower

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think they can update this table
not criteria also higher than other banks :s13:

Vivid-Table-1.jpg

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This product has a big flaw compared to SingLife. You can Paynow/AXS/eNETS deposit your monies but you cannot FAST out your monies.

$3 fee per transaction for over the counter withdrawal which is waived until end of the year. Basically like a time deposit.

https://vividcard.sg/#faq
FAQ no mention of online withdrawal method :s13:
So every time have to visit a branch to do a withdrawal at $3 per txn?? Cannot FAST out my moola is a no no for me :D

value0230

Reaction score
FAQ no mention of online withdrawal method :s13:
So every time have to visit a branch to do a withdrawal at $3 per txn?? Cannot FAST out my moola is a no no for me :D

So basically theres no way to transfer your money out unless you spend all or visit the branch. And once you transfer to prepaid card, can you transfer back to savings account?

zoneguard

Reaction score
So basically theres no way to transfer your money out unless you spend all or visit the branch. And once you transfer to prepaid card, can you transfer back to savings account?

Yes, the transfer can be 2-way.

Han Shot First

Reaction score
Any way to withdraw or transfer money out online from Vivid Savings Account to another bank account?

lamEduDe

Reaction score
Cannot FAST in or out, but can slow but online transfer? Or must go branch to withdraw and incur the transaction fee?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.