View Single Post
Old 26-05-2020, 11:14 AM   #2237
cmt2309

Sorry to hear that. I hope yours will be solved soon. I shared this case finally with someone not within the family.

He unfortunately was involved though the dad was the one who loan ums Abt 10-15 years ago. It rolled and rolled till over 2-300k. One day the dad nvr came home (suicide) and he was left to fend to pay off all the debts. But it can nvr be paid.

Finally ghosted. And last time the runners really more fierce unlike now. Speaking to him he gave me an assurance that life can be normal again.

Iím sure it will be for you too
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend that you mentioned. But yes he's right - the harrassments by runners these days aren't comparable to the ones from older days. It's mostly just threats and phone calls/sending love letters or if they feel like wasting their money by sending runners to harrass the homes.

I've been through this before, and while it's stressful it will come to a day when they'll get sick of harrassing me and stop. This goes to everyone else going through the same situation as me on this thread - be vigilant and if you've done the necessary steps mentioned countless times here (do read through this whole thread, the info shared here was what gave me the strength to face this issue), just know that these scammers/UML runners can never harm you physically. Always inform the SPF if you oy notice anyone suspicious loitering around your home and just know this ordeal will pass so be strong.
cmt2309 is offline   Reply With Quote