View Single Post
Old 26-05-2020, 11:51 AM   #2238
happydonkey

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend that you mentioned. But yes he's right - the harrassments by runners these days aren't comparable to the ones from older days. It's mostly just threats and phone calls/sending love letters or if they feel like wasting their money by sending runners to harrass the homes.

I've been through this before, and while it's stressful it will come to a day when they'll get sick of harrassing me and stop. This goes to everyone else going through the same situation as me on this thread - be vigilant and if you've done the necessary steps mentioned countless times here (do read through this whole thread, the info shared here was what gave me the strength to face this issue), just know that these scammers/UML runners can never harm you physically. Always inform the SPF if you oy notice anyone suspicious loitering around your home and just know this ordeal will pass so be strong.
Yes thank you. Staying vigilant. My fight just started. The harassment is for a day. But I know more will come after CB is over.
happydonkey is offline   Reply With Quote