[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

essentiale

Reaction score
98m power, started in 1324, played 2 KVKs there, then moved to 1392 for a repeat of S2 KVK, now at 1332 halfway into whatsl likely to be somewhat successful kvk. So far I’ve been playing with mostly Taiwanese players, I’m wondering if there is a somewhat competitive English speaking Asian kingdom / alliance that is around my realm era (I don’t want to move far forward and miss out on commanders nor too far backwards). Ideally have a good Ark of Osiris team and average players all have T5..

Yeolalala

Reaction score
Just started this game in #1858 and wish to find a Singapore alliance to join because I’m in a totally different time zone from my alliance and find it difficult to interact and participate in events. I’m at CH13 and 600k power now, should I start a new account somewhere or use passport when I reach CH16? Can anyone advise please? 😬

The14thBlade

Reaction score
Just started this game in #1858 and wish to find a Singapore alliance to join because I’m in a totally different time zone from my alliance and find it difficult to interact and participate in events. I’m at CH13 and 600k power now, should I start a new account somewhere or use passport when I reach CH16? Can anyone advise please? 😬

I would suggest you stay in your current kingdom first, farm and earn 600k alliance credits and purchase a passport from the alliance shop.

Another faster way is to pay SGD6.98 for one passport in the cash shop.

Before you migrate to another kingdom, remember to view the kingdom first to find out whether is there any civil war, diplomatic issues in the kingdom itself, etc...

chosenchosen

Reaction score
Find any ?

98m power, started in 1324, played 2 KVKs there, then moved to 1392 for a repeat of S2 KVK, now at 1332 halfway into whatsl likely to be somewhat successful kvk. So far I’ve been playing with mostly Taiwanese players, I’m wondering if there is a somewhat competitive English speaking Asian kingdom / alliance that is around my realm era (I don’t want to move far forward and miss out on commanders nor too far backwards). Ideally have a good Ark of Osiris team and average players all have T5..

kaldorii

Reaction score
Hi guys, is there any active sg guild for recommendation? Or any nice mature asia based guild?

Currently at 77m power, but need to reduce to 55m for migration due to lack of passport.

My current KD had 3 wave of immigration already. Now having kids on leadership, bth. Gonna just screw up their MG event and leave.

guyferic

Reaction score

Hi guys, is there any active sg guild for recommendation? Or any nice mature asia based guild?

Currently at 77m power, but need to reduce to 55m for migration due to lack of passport.

My current KD had 3 wave of immigration already. Now having kids on leadership, bth. Gonna just screw up their MG event and leave.
I'm down from 55mil to 50mil due to KvK. lost about 1mil of troops. about 13 more days before end of KvK. If u guys find any good SG/Asia base kingdom, maybe I can migrate with you guys

Jamesanfield

Reaction score
Current KVK ends next Sunday (24 May 20), and I am looking to jump to another kingdom with mainly SG players. Let me know if there is any kingdom with mainly SG players. We can play together and try to win the next KVK. Cheers.

YidaYDYD

Reaction score
I have an options,kingdom 1627,search for 27K6,jus ended KVK1 five days ago,we are the winner kingdom and top alliance,now preparing KVK2

Jamesanfield

Reaction score
Thanks Swatchie, will consider. 1430 is a relatively new kingdom ie developing status with 298 days in, compared to others with 300+ or 400+ days and a few are imperium status. Depends on how one wants to play. I have 4 accounts, may move 1 account to 1430. See how first. Cheers.

kuehtutu

Reaction score
i'm leaving my kd before the end of my kvk too.
just gonna farm up and then maximize my rewards before double filing my hospitals and migrating. who can i talk to in 1430?

zThunderFlash

Reaction score
Hi guys, just started the game recently in a new kingdom(1869) 26 days in with 2.2mil power, was in one of the top 5 alliance. The top alliance suddenly hit us and we cant defend as they have someone with 45mil power, where the average player is 3-5mil. Most key members in my alliance with 5-8mil power left the alliance and possibly migrated to other kingdoms? Are there any new kingdoms with Singaporeans where i can migrate to? :s12::s12::s12:

kuehtutu

Reaction score
Hi guys, just started the game recently in a new kingdom(1869) 26 days in with 2.2mil power, was in one of the top 5 alliance. The top alliance suddenly hit us and we cant defend as they have someone with 45mil power, where the average player is 3-5mil. Most key members in my alliance with 5-8mil power left the alliance and possibly migrated to other kingdoms? Are there any new kingdoms with Singaporeans where i can migrate to? :s12::s12::s12:

farm for passports or just spend $7 to migrate away.

even though you are low powered but its a pain in the ass to rebuild everything from city hall 1.

You just started maybe still can tahan, for me i can't be bothered to play my 2nd farm account already.

Jamesanfield

Reaction score
I am keen to cross to 1430 but, need the kingdom to cross the 310 days mark or else my Attila and Guan Yu generals will not be playable. These 2 generals must have the minimum 310 days, to be playable. Maybe another 2 weeks time.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.