View Single Post
Old 26-05-2020, 07:07 PM   #5650
WhiteHunter
Arch-Supremacy Member

How I did it was having "very minute" adjustments of the cursor during aiming....almost like not moving or very very slight tilt of the L3 button, just enough to let the cursor move to the position you wanted at a moderate speed. And when it is at the position (e.g. bulls eye) you wanted to aim for, FREEZE, make sure the aiming cursor (the one getting smaller in loops) matches exactly, then press button to shoot. Takes practice and focus because any slight movement and it will be out of aim liao....and don't panic.

For some shots, I was still moving the cursor and cannot stabilise but no choice, I hit the button to shoot once the "Golden Moment" comes - cursor is at the correct position and matches exactly.

JIA YOU. When you finally did it, you have achieved something!
it is hard for someone who is not used to this type of mini games to understand what you are trying to describe. this type of mini game just need to keep playing. for me i am too used to yakuza darts game so this is easy as i did it on 1st try with 6 darts. 1 triple 17 and 5 bullseye.