Official GTA 5 Thread

starry_starry_night

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can advise on the questions below?

1)How to disable wanted level?
2)How to play as a cop?
3)How to earn money in GTA 5 by not participating in mission perhaps more like maybe be taxi driver?

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1) there are cheatcodes but i read not to use in online mode. story mode is fine
2) try this? https://www.mic.com/articles/165823/how-to-be-a-police-officer-in-gta-5-the-clothes-and-the-car-make-the-cop
3) rob security vans

2)How to play as a cop?
3)How to earn money in GTA 5 by not participating in mission perhaps more like maybe be taxi driver?

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

2)How to play as a cop?

Google "Grand Theft Auto 5 V1.0.1604.0 Trainer +12 MrAntiFun.EXE"

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone wants to be promoted to Representative in EDMW crew, let me know with your nick.

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

2)How to play as a cop?

1) call Lester, remove for free but got CD (online)

2) don't think possible unless you using mod

3) import/ export, bunker, mc business, nightclub business (passive)

Sent from A universe Where pink PWNED everything using GAGT

Mongoloid69

Banned
Reaction score
I got a few questions:

1) how to defeat opressor mk2 killers

2) download money hack will get banned?

3) how to win hunter series as defender?

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got a few questions:

3) defend your runner vehicle until it reaches the finish point

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sibei hard attacker got 95% chance of winning always just ram ram ram

Yeah. Attackers mostly win. But I managed to win a few times as runner by going a different route than what the GPS suggested for 2 of the maps

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got a few questions:

1) from vehicle or on foot? best is to get on foot and snipe away. if vehicle, hard unless u have mkII or deluxo.

2) yes, of course, even normal glitches already character/money wipe for mods definitely it will be bans. usually they wipe + give timed bans before perm bans

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
am new to GTA V, any recommded mods to change color of cross hair, preferably one that doesn't get ban in online mode. so difficult to spot the default (yes i changed to complex but still difficult in the day)

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got a few questions:

1) On foot, use bull shark testosterone with sniper or chain gun, or use C4, if vehicle use Stromberg as it can take multi hit and last of all my favourite Vigilante

2) yes,, usually they clear all and give timed bans before perm ban

if you see me on gta i sure be on Vigilante, you will see me always seeking always hunting for mk2

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1) On foot, use bull shark testosterone with sniper or chain gun, or use C4, if vehicle use Stromberg as it can take multi hit and last of all my favourite Vigilante

2) yes,, usually they clear all and give timed bans before perm ban

if you see me on gta i sure be on Vigilante, you will see me always seeking always hunting for mk2

I though vigilante armor very weak? One rocket gg alr

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I though vigilante armor very weak? One rocket gg alr

use speed, both move toward each other, mk2 will lock on you first and fire usually 2 missile, as vigilante drive closer about 1sec later vigilante will lock on to mk2 and fire 1 single missile

then mk2 missle will move towards you and vigilante use booster. usually those missle got no time react and will hit the road as it tracking is poor. as compare to vigilante which have one of the game best tracking even mk2 flare is useless. so 1 missle will do it

next, if they use chaff, same thing but this time use booster to drive pass at high speed as they will lock on and fire missile first.

once you near them, do a 180turn (about 2 sec) and then vigilante will lock on as chaff block the front and not his back and fire missle.

3rd using booster and rush towards them as fast as you can and just fire at them and most like they will hit you but mk2 got 5min to wait which mean even if they hit you, mk2 got a 5min cooldown after it destroys where vigilante have 0min cooldown after it destroy but after that the cooldown is 2min count down then back to 0min again. after a few time they give up because of the 5min cooldown but of course not many know they can go to their garage to get mk2 without waiting for 5min

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.