SIM-RMIT 2020 JULY INTAKE

Crystaljc

Reaction score
hiii i applied the communication design ~
but i haven't received the application outcome, school say need to wait until the early of Jun, how about you?

hello! I’m most probably enrolling in the July intake for accountancy, how about you?

cvrlll

Reaction score
ahh are you currently a diploma holder?

I’ve gotten the offer already but I’m thinking if I should go for a different degree instead so i haven’t really decided yet

Crystaljc

Reaction score
ahh are you currently a diploma holder?

I’ve gotten the offer already but I’m thinking if I should go for a different degree instead so i haven’t really decided yet
yup i'm a diploma holder~
icic cause mine one is top up degree only 1 yr

k.equin

Reaction score
hiii i applied the communication design ~
but i haven't received the application outcome, school say need to wait until the early of Jun, how about you?

hi! how's your result? i applied for the same course too and i need a friend aaaa ;w;

and im still confused about the portal stuff rip-

Last edited:

smolbeanzxc

Reaction score
hi! how's your result? i applied for the same course too and i need a friend aaaa ;w;

hey I've applied the same course too and accepted it haha. which sch are u guys from ?

Crystaljc

Reaction score
Hiii
I have received the offer already, maybe we can add on whatsapp~haha

k.equin

Reaction score
im from sp! i'm quite confused about the e-appointment & registration of classes ;-; I feel that the simconnect website looks pretty confusing....

same aaaa

even the class selection and timetable stuff are confusing despite the tutorials ;w;

maybe we can do the same classes and discuss on wa or tele?

Last edited:

DLMTE.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone doing accountancy? how to do the enrollment and stuff ah v confusing

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.