Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

bc9488

Reaction score
Hi anyone bought the herman miller aeron from the shopee audiosg seller?

I just received my chair but it doesnt have the serial number sticker on it. Wondering if it is normal or it should have the sticker.

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought my very first office-grade chair. Leap v1 used. Damn this thing is built like a bloody tank :s13:

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I just received my chair but it doesnt have the serial number sticker on it. Wondering if it is normal or it should have the sticker.

how is it? quality good?

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought my very first office-grade chair. Leap v1 used. Damn this thing is built like a bloody tank :s13:

The expensive chairs all like that one. Material is very premium. I had a pretty hard carrying my Aeron up the stairs to 2nd floor.

Vulpix

Reaction score
You should see Leap V2. Some of the hinges like can probably dent your floor if you drop it. :s13:

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why bo buy herman miller aeron :s13:

This Leap <$200. Aeron too sexpensive, need spend $400+ on 64GB RAM soon :(:s13:

The expensive chairs all like that one. Material is very premium. I had a pretty hard carrying my Aeron up the stairs to 2nd floor.

You should see Leap V2. Some of the hinges like can probably dent your floor if you drop it. :s13:

Yeah, don't think I can look at mainstream chairs the same again. Though it's >15 years old, the foam still feels fine. Even the plastics feel solid like my German vacuum cleaner :o

Vulpix

Reaction score
This Leap <$200. Aeron too sexpensive, need spend $400+ on 64GB RAM soon :(:s13:

Yeah, don't think I can look at mainstream chairs the same again. Though it's >15 years old, the foam still feels fine. Even the plastics feel solid like my German vacuum cleaner :o
I'm so excited for my Haworth Ferns coming in next week. :love: Didn't choose Leap V2 in the end after trying out both.

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i've been camping forever for 2nd hand size A aeron le
always see size B nia :s22:
2nd hand is like <400 :s13:
those office used ones

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dk about the current seller
last yr seller all quite responsive
now ** who moving office? lol

octillery

Reaction score
(First time poster, long time thread follower :s13:)

Just got my audiosg chair. Perfect condition, very easy to unbox actually. Graphite B. Not sure if any chair is worth this much money but I can feel the airflow passing through the chair back which is a big improvement in an HDB.

The serial number sticker should be right underneath the front lip of the seat basin, so right underneath near your knees. It's not on the base of the chair or the wheel structure at all.

Last edited:

liewhl

Reaction score
i've been camping forever for 2nd hand size A aeron le
always see size B nia :s22:
2nd hand is like <400 :s13:
those office used ones

actually, even i am small, i will still buy size B.... at least more ezier to sell if i wan to sell ba.....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.