Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually, even i am small, i will still buy size B.... at least more ezier to sell if i wan to sell ba.....

this kinda things got no reason to sell unless it spoils 1 leh :s13:
so rather get 1 that suits me
last yr or 2 yrs back there's a bulk sale less than 1yr old only...
but all B and C size, skipped it :s13:

Attila

Reaction score
Hi anyone bought the herman miller aeron from the shopee audiosg seller?

I just received my chair but it doesnt have the serial number sticker on it. Wondering if it is normal or it should have the sticker.

my serial number sticker drop after 1 day of use..

acer23

Reaction score
Hi anyone bought the herman miller aeron from the shopee audiosg seller?

I just received my chair but it doesnt have the serial number sticker on it. Wondering if it is normal or it should have the sticker.

It is under the seat, look around, but the sticker not very sticky. I found mine on the floor after I unboxed and pasted it on the chair again.

hardwaregone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think early last year shopee lazada had 3 herman miller seller, now left one.
Next year left how many? :o

i_dun_understand

Reaction score
I'm so excited for my Haworth Ferns coming in next week. :love: Didn't choose Leap V2 in the end after trying out both.

Did you add on the head rest ? I also exited to go test out next week for this chair. Sit on my lousy chair until here pain there pain.

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my serial number sticker drop after 1 day of use..
Wha zan 2K chair got everything right but serial number sticker they cheap out?? For that price I expect stainless steel 316 serial number plate.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Wha zan 2K chair got everything right but serial number sticker they cheap out?? For that price I expect stainless steel 316 serial number plate.
:s13::s13: Thanks for the good laugh this morning. You're not wrong tho. My Haworth Zody had one of those durable industrial machine sticker on my chair, 11 years later still can see.

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now everytime I get out from the chair I have to cover it otherwise my cat will scratch it. Already have 3-4 fabric frays :s27:

EKanvLR.jpg

WWjlXOT.jpg

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now everytime I get out from the chair I have to cover it otherwise my cat will scratch it. Already have 3-4 fabric frays :s27:

https://i.imgur.com/EKanvLR.jpg[/ig]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/WWjlXOT.jpg[/mg][/QUOTE]

its her new scratch pole
wa these kinda fabric chair, not hot meh?
u on air con uh

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its her new scratch pole
wa these kinda fabric chair, not hot meh?
u on air con uh

Now everyday blast living room aircon since electricity is cheap :D

Even if no aircon, I think at least more comfortable to the skin than peelinglab peeyou leather :s13:

octillery

Reaction score
:s13::s13: Thanks for the good laugh this morning. You're not wrong tho. My Haworth Zody had one of those durable industrial machine sticker on my chair, 11 years later still can see.

The HM sticker is just a cheap inkjet paper print onto a sticker, I really get the impression they expect their customers to just remove all stickers and have a pristine look (even though nobody can see the sticker!) But they are clearly not documentation experts, I mean even the included manual is a non-laminated pamphlet. It's well designed but I'm sure would fade if you put it in the sun.

vamprose

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i've been camping forever for 2nd hand size A aeron le
always see size B nia :s22:
2nd hand is like <400 :s13:
those office used ones
beyond aeron size A, did you shortlist any other chair that's smaller in dimensions?

Attila

Reaction score

EKanvLR.jpg

WWjlXOT.jpg

my cat destroy my ergohuman seat pan foam and mesh.
the new aeron remaster got no seat pan foam and mesh hole is too close until cat cannot scratch :s13::s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.