[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw, have any of u seen before those plant weight ties? I rem probably back in 80s, they are quite common. Its like to tie the aquarium plants and weight it down. I tried a few LFS and online also cannot find... Best is online can get. Anyone of u seen before?

Niccolo Machiavelli

Master Member
Reaction score
Btw, have any of u seen before those plant weight ties? I rem probably back in 80s, they are quite common. Its like to tie the aquarium plants and weight it down. I tried a few LFS and online also cannot find... Best is online can get. Anyone of u seen before?

hmm, you mean those ceramic rings?

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyways the other day on FB groups, one shop selling Aro Tanning lights or whatever posting the customer review picture.

Overnight my Aro turns redder..... :o:o:o
That light temperature is RED.....the water also loolks red in the picture...

:s22::s22:

i am always very bewildrered with those people buy those red light to shine on their fish and say the fish turn red.

yoyokid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's lead plant weight...
.. I bought a roll of it some time ago but couldn't remember from which shop... :)
.. but it's heavy, so if buying online, postage will be high... :(

tokcocksingsong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my cory flipped its belly last week

now the aglae is starting to build up in my small 3 gallon tank

Do you think if i can quarantine some of those drain snails for 2 - 3 days

then export them to my tank?

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
anyone know roughly how much it cost to make a 4x2x2 bare tank with 12mm glass and euro bracing?
just a bare tank without stand and sump.

FinchGuy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Nanyang Aquarium sells them.

semiret

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know after 1st of June does aquarium allows to sell fishes? Thanks!

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Curious and google what fish is this. Javanese ricefish? Have you guys seen them commonly in LFS???

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask you all ah. Leaving tap water to evaporate and dechlorine, without any equipment and substances, roughly how many hours is enough ah? As in if 24 hours is enough, any longer period wont make any difference liao is it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.