Exercise Claymore November?

busybeeman

Reaction score
Hello friends, I got call up for Overseas ICT on 30 April 2020 for exercise Claymore 18 November - 06 December.

Very slow but I read that exercise Wallaby has been cancelled so is there any chance that Claymore will be cancelled also?

Would really prefer not to go...lost my job because of Covid and now still looking for job. Don't think future employer will be happy to find out I'll be away for training for a month once I start new job...

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello friends, I got call up for Overseas ICT on 30 April 2020 for exercise Claymore 18 November - 06 December.

Very slow but I read that exercise Wallaby has been cancelled so is there any chance that Claymore will be cancelled also?

Would really prefer not to go...lost my job because of Covid and now still looking for job. Don't think future employer will be happy to find out I'll be away for training for a month once I start new job...
If not wrong, you can defer ICT if you start a job within 6 months of ICT

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CO told us last year during ICT, this overseas close to impossible to defer because the air tickets are already booked for us early...

So you wouldn’t try to defer if it is really happening just because he said close to impossible to defer?

taquito

Reaction score

i thought govt got subsidies companies, how come you still lose ur job? which industry and profession?

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score

have u put in deferment?
like what some of the other TS have said
ask mindef to confirm if overseas exercise are all postpone for 2020?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.