Official English Phantasy Star Online 2

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
Official english version is out, after 8 years of its original japanese release!

The game is only available in Microsoft Store (NA region).

You must own latest Windows 10 to download the game.

For us who live outside the NA region, inorder to download and play the game, you have to change your region to NA by doing this.
  1. Windows Settings (Win + I)
  2. Time & Langauge
  3. Region
  4. Change "Singapore" to "United State"

You can also play this on Xbox but I don't own a Xbox so I don't know what settings you need to change to access the store.

I doubt it is up to date as the JP one but then again, we can use this one for EN translation on JP server though :p

Playing in JP server, not going to move back if the NA is is not latest.

GuDuDeRen

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing this on Steam? started this recently. can play together

wulunzun

Reaction score
Hi, anyone playing this game on Steam? Which ship are you guys on? Just downloaded the game today and watching some youtube videos to familiarise myself with the game mechanics.

Rotvice

Reaction score
Hello, I am currently on Ship 3 and running an alliance, "New Desides".

Round Table

Reaction score
I've been playing since the Windows version launched last year and moved over to the Steam version when that went live. I'm on Ship 1.

I do enjoy the game's story quite a bit, especially Episode 2, although the game does go a bit bonkers at times. Another highlight for me is its music and incredible focus on fashion.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.