[OFFICIAL] LG V50

xiaosen

Reaction score
Just brought 1 from Qoo10. Hope all is good. Any bro brought from up system? Got any scratch on the phone?

Sent from Samsung SM-G986U using GAGT

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Need. Why because, i have a compact/reliable/slick S10e.

Want to look for a bigger phone to play for fun.

Was looking at Huawei Mate 20X too - Go big or go home.

LG V50 dual screen nice too, but dunno leh havent pull trigger yet.

But V50 seems like a good value too!

mai tu liao, somemore you are the ts!

Just brought 1 from Qoo10. Hope all is good. Any bro brought from up system? Got any scratch on the phone?

The set I received last wekk the condition is as good as new.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Just a small update on my case, Up System said they only do repair and not exchange my faulty set. They wants me to send it back first, and decide to repair or refund after they receive the set.:s22::s22:

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a small update on my case, Up System said they only do repair and not exchange my faulty set. They wants me to send it back first, and decide to repair or refund after they receive the set.:s22::s22:

That’s good to hear...

Hope you have a good closure and get back your set soon.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still hope they will exchange rather than repair, once the phone is open and if the technician didn't seal up properly, the IP68 will be as good as none.

Actually in the first place it could be refurbed sets.

I think most of us buy from them. :s13: Scratch will depend on how particular you are already. Most people don't look that closely and can close one eye for hairline scratches since it's cheap, and used. Personally I've seen I think 2 or 3 units from them (personal and from friends), and all of them has hairlines scratches. 1 or 2 of them has deeper scratches I can feel too. My personal rating is probably more like A- condition rather than S based on the sets I've seen. But maybe others are luckier (or just less particular).

xiaosen

Reaction score

I think most of us buy from them. :s13: Scratch will depend on how particular you are already. Most people don't look that closely and can close one eye for hairline scratches since it's cheap, and used. Personally I've seen I think 2 or 3 units from them (personal and from friends), and all of them has hairlines scratches. 1 or 2 of them has deeper scratches I can feel too. My personal rating is probably more like A- condition rather than S based on the sets I've seen. But maybe others are luckier (or just less particular).
Hope all is good. Phone is otw to sg already.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

IAmLegend

Reaction score

I guess nobody will know whether it's refurbished or not as long as the set is in good working condition. But they said they will check before sending it out, that's totally ********. That dead pixel is so obvious, yet they still send it to me.

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT

rest1ess

Reaction score
On the way back to them, they will decide after the faulty set reach them.

Let us know here if they play punk.

Since many of us here bought from them, we can pressure them a bit for you (if necessary) through the published feedback at qoo10.

Last edited:

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Let us know here if they play punk.

Since many of us here bought from them, we can pressure them a bit for you (if necessary) through the published feedback at qoo10.
Will do, thank you. :)

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sianz. Dropped my phone. The dual screen cracked. Lucky landed on dual screen not main phone.

Anyone has the Dual Screen attachment and no use for it wanna sell?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.