Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

binary_0011

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all the old PC games coming to switch.........zzzz

i am still on world of final fantasy , 77 hours liao. one of the best JRPG game i ever played.

oh, i wish they will release Lunar Silver Star on switch, old school gamers will know what i'm talking about.

binary_0011

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U guys don't like card games ah? Try slay the spire.. confirm hook u deep deep.. 300 hours and counting..

no patience leh, i played on PC, GWENT for example. need to play against online player, if they slow, the game slow...usually need 15 mins or so to finish just 1 game... not my type..

slay the spire 1 game needs how long?

Last edited:

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
waiting for star oceans R to be on sales in eshop
btw there's no physical release right?

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all the old PC games coming to switch.........zzzz

i am still on world of final fantasy , 77 hours liao. one of the best JRPG game i ever played.

oh, i wish they will release Lunar Silver Star on switch, old school gamers will know what i'm talking about.
See how far you get, can always leave and continue. No online vs.. fight computer.. very good try try la

Sent from 10char using GAGT

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
My Xenoblade Chronicles "Trilogy"

EZRMuEfUYAE4xrW

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone with problems access course world for super Mario maker 2? Can’t seem to load the courses today

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.