Official Call of Duty : Modern Warfare

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ok bro, similar experience here but we shouldn’t be penalized for using sniper? Probably because we using PC, heard console has their own pairing lobbies and its much easier longer firefights

I dont know if its just me, but last few days when i was playing, i didnt meet alot of hackers
Like maybe less than 5 in over 100 games
But after i played sniper in plunder to train headshot, i started to get paired with games with more and more hackers, to the point its like 90% of the games are hackers

My friend told me its probably too many people reported me thats why im getting paired with hackers

So u becareful bro

JunieL

Reaction score
just did a google check on SG players, anyone interested in playing WZ tgt? i have been solo-ing and kind of bored myself..

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
why you bored? can play co-op can play multiplayer can play champaign

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
:s13: there is a serperate multiplayers apart from warzone, has more maps and modes

ckctam

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to play on NA server? I've tried Wtfast and VPN. Both options give me high ping (200+0.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
quads are the most fun! can speak over mic to coordinate efforts of 4 players

got damascus done so not really playing MP.. have been playing solos for awhile now and didnt try playing duo/trios/quad :s13::s13:

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here plays snd?

Seem interesting but the learning curve like quite high.. :s22:

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
oh so far I enjoyed warzone most because of wide area of roaming and limited to 100 players

second is co-op a good place to level up those weapon attachments

last is multiplayer because of the small area, many players and limited load outs

ckctam

Reaction score
Plunder in Warzone also great for weapon level up.

I like multiplayer to level up. Can get up to five levels a game if you are good.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
ok I see if have time tonight to give it a try, the plunder is four persons in a team, for the match is 100/4 there are 25 teams?

ckctam

Reaction score
ok I see if have time tonight to give it a try, the plunder is four persons in a team, for the match is 100/4 there are 25 teams?

Yes something like that. There are a few Plunder game where I do not even seen any other team. Just loot and do contracts.

Be@rbrick

Reaction score
hi, anyone encounter FPS drops to 30-40 range after playing for 2 hours? when this happens i need to quit game, relaunch game and it will be fine.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.