[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

mliolukiye

Reaction score
I also have the money but just too skeptical. LOL. Anyways, I go speedrun that chapter and bought that weapon already. I forgot to sell those "valuable parts" from that previous Robot Boss. Slowly clearing trophies and fighting extra sim battles. Hard mode should be the last one.

No worries can replay that part after completing the game lol, I just buy since I have the money after selling those junks

Sent from Rem Best Grill using GAGT

I also tried a handful of times (I think most people do?) especially at Darts (1st place) and Pull Ups (PRO) but its the fun figuring out how to nail it. I usually tried my max on my own until "limit" then seek help. May not be fun for some though. You can look around YouTube for tips and etc. Which mini-game are you at ?

the trophies are difficult to get for me cos the stupid mini games.

i sucks at them.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I also have the money but just too skeptical. LOL. Anyways, I go speedrun that chapter and bought that weapon already. I forgot to sell those "valuable parts" from that previous Robot Boss. Slowly clearing trophies and fighting extra sim battles. Hard mode should be the last one.

I also tried a handful of times (I think most people do?) especially at Darts (1st place) and Pull Ups (PRO) but its the fun figuring out how to nail it. I usually tried my max on my own until "limit" then seek help. May not be fun for some though. You can look around YouTube for tips and etc. Which mini-game are you at ?

darts.. the supposedly "easier" mini game. i have been trying for 2 hours for 3 days liao

most ******** mini game award still goes to FFX zero timing chocobo race

mliolukiye

Reaction score
How I did it was having "very minute" adjustments of the cursor during aiming....almost like not moving or very very slight tilt of the L3 button, just enough to let the cursor move to the position you wanted at a moderate speed. And when it is at the position (e.g. bulls eye) you wanted to aim for, FREEZE, make sure the aiming cursor (the one getting smaller in loops) matches exactly, then press button to shoot. Takes practice and focus because any slight movement and it will be out of aim liao....and don't panic.

For some shots, I was still moving the cursor and cannot stabilise but no choice, I hit the button to shoot once the "Golden Moment" comes - cursor is at the correct position and matches exactly.

JIA YOU. When you finally did it, you have achieved something!

darts.. the supposedly "easier" mini game. i have been trying for 2 hours for 3 days liao

most ******** mini game award still goes to FFX zero timing chocobo race

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't have much issues with the mini-games, maybe cause Yakuza's crazy hardass ridiculous mini-games already conditioned me for anything out there. :s13:

gentoro

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am keen in getting a kof98 UM limited edition for PS4. May I know anywhere locally SG can pre-order or buy locally?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How I did it was having "very minute" adjustments of the cursor during aiming....almost like not moving or very very slight tilt of the L3 button, just enough to let the cursor move to the position you wanted at a moderate speed. And when it is at the position (e.g. bulls eye) you wanted to aim for, FREEZE, make sure the aiming cursor (the one getting smaller in loops) matches exactly, then press button to shoot. Takes practice and focus because any slight movement and it will be out of aim liao....and don't panic.

For some shots, I was still moving the cursor and cannot stabilise but no choice, I hit the button to shoot once the "Golden Moment" comes - cursor is at the correct position and matches exactly.

JIA YOU. When you finally did it, you have achieved something!

it is hard for someone who is not used to this type of mini games to understand what you are trying to describe. this type of mini game just need to keep playing. for me i am too used to yakuza darts game so this is easy as i did it on 1st try with 6 darts. 1 triple 17 and 5 bullseye.

kira.yiktah

Reaction score
On US psn the original Mafia 3 is gone, can't find it any more. I went to my PS4's Library, can't find it either. At first I suspect that maybe I forgot to claim the PS+ games that month (Aug 2018) but the other PS+ games are "purchased" in my account, so it's unlikely. There were other games previously superseded by newer version, owners of the old version automatically get the new one, so surely there's a bug here. The SG store also gave me that weird problem before actually working.

Ya, they are selling the Mafia Trilogy, which includes a real remake of the first game. I will wait for sale though.

Anyone else had Mafia 3 as PS+ free game on US psn store before? Are you able to get the new definitive version?

Yes. Shows as Definitive Edition for me.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

FF7 Remake soundtrack is out today, finally can get the ending theme song in my music library. :D

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think darts is the easiest for all mini games.

Pull Ups (Pro) was something that I cleared when my mind stopped thinking and simply let the fingers do the magic after donkey number of tries. :s12::s22::s12:

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Actually the mini game at the Honeybee Inn is the easiest! LOL. For me, I used the mental counting of 1 2 3 4 to clear the Pull Ups (Pro). Not sure if they deliberately design the victory to be marginal. I won both Squats (Pro) and Pull Ups (Pro) by 1 count only.

I think darts is the easiest for all mini games.

Pull Ups (Pro) was something that I cleared when my mind stopped thinking and simply let the fingers do the magic after donkey number of tries. :s12::s22::s12:

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually the mini game at the Honeybee Inn is the easiest! LOL. For me, I used the mental counting of 1 2 3 4 to clear the Pull Ups (Pro). Not sure if they deliberately design the victory to be marginal. I won both Squats (Pro) and Pull Ups (Pro) by 1 count only.

I think squats game may be easier as there is no change to the button layouts. I noticed the pull ups (pro) will always max-out at 44 times, so you can just claim victory by 45 times or more.

The honeybee inn game is easy but I think some bit of challenge is due to the changing camera angles.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why they only show the controller?

Last time thought there ish an alleged PS5 controller prototype leak and many PS fanboi condemn the design dip dip claim ish too Xbox-ish?

So maybe nao show a bit to avoid the same backlash, or maybe suggest how different the final design ish or that the earlier leak ish fake. (Moi didn't see the leak controller pic so not sure ish really differ)

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time thought there ish an alleged PS5 controller prototype leak and many PS fanboi condemn the design dip dip claim ish too Xbox-ish?

So maybe nao show a bit to avoid the same backlash, or maybe suggest how different the final design ish or that the earlier leak ish fake. (Moi didn't see the leak controller pic so not sure ish really differ)

Actually the controller looks good. Just waiting to see the console and hopefully it is just as nice along with decent specs.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually the controller looks good. Just waiting to see the console and hopefully it is just as nice along with decent specs.
White color is bu keyi, owned too many white color electronics items to know their fate. :s13:

Black is nice, hope the full 1 hour is just games, games and more games, not like Xbox specs specs and more specs. :s13:

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
My ps+ just ended. I missed last offer. Should i get 1 year subscription 1st or just 1 month to to wait for offer?

Any idea usually when will be next sales?

Posted from PCWX using SM-G975F

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.