[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My ps+ just ended. I missed last offer. Should i get 1 year subscription 1st or just 1 month to to wait for offer?

Any idea usually when will be next sales?

Posted from PCWX using SM-G975F

Do you play online games?
If not you don't really need to purchase psn+ imo

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
My ps+ just ended. I missed last offer. Should i get 1 year subscription 1st or just 1 month to to wait for offer?

Any idea usually when will be next sales?
PlayStation Plus Offer (SG)

Digital (buy from PSN store):

PS Plus 12-Month Membership
SGD37.7 (30%off)

Physical card (buy from 7-11, Cheers, etc):

PS Plus 12-Month Membership Card
Get Extra 4 Months

To enjoy extra 4-month membership, PlayStation®Plus 12-month membership voucher must be purchased and redeemed by 16 June 2020 23:59 (SGT).Terms & conditions apply.

https://www.playstation.com/en-sg/campaigns/2020/days-of-play-2020/

Similar 30% off in other regions.

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Do you play online games?
If not you don't really need to purchase psn+ imo
Got free games every month. I dun buy new release games, so sometimes can get good games

Just bought divison 2, need ps+

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score

Digital
(buy from PSN store):

SGD37.7 (30%off)

Physical card
(buy from 7-11, Cheers, etc):

Get Extra 4 Months

To enjoy extra 4-month membership, PlayStation*********Plus 12-month membership voucher must be purchased and redeemed by
16 June
2020 23:59 (SGT).Terms & conditions apply.

https://www.playstation.com/en-sg/ca...-of-play-2020/

Wow, thanks. Just what i need

symbiote28

Reaction score

SGD37.7 (30%off)

Get Extra 4 Months

To enjoy extra 4-month membership, PlayStation®Plus 12-month membership voucher must be purchased and redeemed by 16 June 2020 23:59 (SGT).Terms & conditions apply.

just to confirm that any physical card will get the extra 4 months?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
just to confirm that any physical card will get the extra 4 months?
I didn't try but in theory it is based on the date you redeem the code (from the physical card) into PSN store. If you redeem within the period, you automatically get 4 more months. I don't know if they have batches of codes that are eligible so only recent cards will work. If you have a physical card from years ago that is not redeemed yet (maybe even before the price increase), don't know whether it will give you the extra months.

-----

Based on SG price of S$53.90
- digital: $3.144 per month (for 12 months)
- physical: $3.369 per month (for 16 months)

For physical card, you pay 20 cents more each month but you enjoy 4 more months of discounted price. But then, for digital, within the next 12 months, surely there will be a similar sale, so you can still enjoy more discounted months by buying later (or just get 2 years now).

By the way, in case it is not clear, you can buy more than one 12-month subscription digitally (or redeem more than one card). If you currently have active PS+ subscription and buy more, it will just add to your subscription and extend the expiry date accordingly (by the full duration you bought). You don't forfeit the remainder of your current subscription when you add a new one. Don't have to wait until your subscription expires before buying. Just buy when there is a good sale, like now. And remember to turn off auto-renewal. You want to control when you buy the next subscription (like when there's a good sale) instead of automatically renewing at full price.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
PS5 Event Delayed
https://blog.playstation.com/2020/0...ook-at-the-future-of-gaming-on-playstation-5/

Update: We have decided to postpone the PlayStation 5 event scheduled for June 4.

While we understand gamers worldwide are excited to see PS5 games, we do not feel that right now is a time for celebration and for now, we want to stand back and allow more important voices to be heard.

sibei wayang, it's regarding the black man who was kneeled at the neck until die right ?

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't try but in theory it is based on the date you redeem the code (from the physical card) into PSN store. If you redeem within the period, you automatically get 4 more months. I don't know if they have batches of codes that are eligible so only recent cards will work. If you have a physical card from years ago that is not redeemed yet (maybe even before the price increase), don't know whether it will give you the extra months.

-----

Based on SG price of S$53.90
- digital: $3.144 per month (for 12 months)
- physical: $3.369 per month (for 16 months)

For physical card, you pay 20 cents more each month but you enjoy 4 more months of discounted price. But then, for digital, within the next 12 months, surely there will be a similar sale, so you can still enjoy more discounted months by buying later (or just get 2 years now).

By the way, in case it is not clear, you can buy more than one 12-month subscription digitally (or redeem more than one card). If you currently have active PS+ subscription and buy more, it will just add to your subscription and extend the expiry date accordingly (by the full duration you bought). You don't forfeit the remainder of your current subscription when you add a new one. Don't have to wait until your subscription expires before buying. Just buy when there is a good sale, like now. And remember to turn off auto-renewal. You want to control when you buy the next subscription (like when there's a good sale) instead of automatically renewing at full price.

I done the digital psn before
stacks to 5 years of psn(my new psn expiry is June 2024)

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I done the digital psn before
stacks to 5 years of psn(my new psn expiry is June 2024)
So the max is 5 years? When you try to buy beyond that (like you have 4.5 yrs left and try to buy 1 more yr), it will just stop you, it doesn't take your money for 1 full yr and only give you a few months (like pay 1 yr get only 0.5 yr in above example), rt?

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can stack PS+ subscription, my friend accidentally whacked 3 years worth. :s13:

But I highly recommend redeeming physical codes ASAP. Last time I bought a physical game with 3 months PS+ code inside from local seller, wanted to save it when I needed it, tried redeeming it 1 month later, doesn't work.

Ended up have to argue with seller until he refunded.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score

SGD37.7 (30%off)

Get Extra 4 Months

I dun see the discount. What time will start the discount?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.