fitness first

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder those bui bui dead lifters who always drop the weight will become a Lump of fat....
Can’t wait to see them when the gym reopens.....

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always see people drop weight I jin dulan. there’s this guy who do power lifting and will always throw the full bar down. bang here and there.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
did anyone managed to maintain their fitness level with regular workout during the months of Apr and May?

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did anyone managed to maintain their fitness level with regular workout during the months of Apr and May?
bought a spinning bike to spin at home... xiaomi yesoul brand...

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
cool, spinning cardiovascular exercise ;) I miss pumping iron and those fighting class :s8:

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Relax ;) relax :s8: they are now working with authorities to ensure compliance with requirements under phase 2 that will commence from this Friday

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to access first first bow quite troublesome but no choice. need to book your slot to access the gym regardless going for class or just using the weights and machine.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
going for class limited to 5 pax

from the 30 pax now become 5 pax :o

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
going for class limited to 5 pax

from the 30 pax now become 5 pax :o

yeah. quite a hassle but probably bo bian. heng, i never go for class. then again, even if going for the weights and machines also require you to book a slot in order to access the gym floor with time limit (max 90 mins).

dunno if i should continue with the membership with FF since i have AF membership as well. And the latter is more conveniently for me, currently, due to the wfh arrangement. I have been going to AF ever since FF closure due to the covid situation.

anyway, if anyone downloaded the FF asia app, seems like FF going to start having class pass. think going forward, will have more people in the already crowded FF gym. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.