Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jade gift shop renamed to Connect-IT already. They have physical shops. Similar to Stereo concept, can also test earphones.

lewissac

Reaction score
ya. they r reliable... but price they also high usuallu.

Yeah, most of the time I see the price for 2 years manufacturer warranty is ard 270-288.
Just nice ytd night it was a IT fair at lazada for the first 2 hours, I managed to grab it slightly cheaper when Connect IT drop the price from 268 to 246, and with additional $20 OFF coupon for over $200, makes it $226. Quite a good price for me. So far I doubt I could get this price for the local warranty period I think.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i've been trying ear tips for my wf1000xm3.
i found an interesting tip to test the eartips

1: put the buds onto ur tws then insert into ur year as per norma
2: sit infront of a on fan.
3. use ur inner nerves to push up ur ears.
4. u will hear the fan's wind leakage.
5: after u drop down ur ears. lousy fit tip will likely to drop down a bit in ur lear.

from there, the most lesser leakage is the best tip for u.

if ur left n right is diff tip, u will be surprised.. the wind leakage is diff.

Last edited:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't know this! Purchased my first pair of premium in-ears from them donkey years back...they like have a lot of misc. random electronics...

Ya, they used to be at Shaw leisure gallery at beach road there. Went to purchase minidiscs and earphones there as well. They imported rare earphones from Japan in the old days.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
i've been trying ear tips for my wf1000xm3.
i found an interesting tip to test the eartips

1: put the buds onto ur tws then insert into ur year as per norma
2: sit infront of a on fan.
3. use ur inner nerves to push up ur ears.
4. u will hear the fan's wind leakage.
5: after u drop down ur ears. lousy fit tip will likely to drop down a bit in ur lear.

from there, the most lesser leakage is the best tip for u.

if ur left n right is diff tip, u will be surprised.. the wind leakage is diff.

To be Frank. Even the best tips you can find. For xm3 will still have noise leakage. Its seem that there is some opening leaking noise somewhere.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Ya, they used to be at Shaw leisure gallery at beach road there. Went to purchase minidiscs and earphones there as well. They imported rare earphones from Japan in the old days.

Yes. Jade gift shop. More than 20 years ago already very popular for their Sony, Aiwa cassette player and later MDs.

Last edited:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To be Frank. Even the best tips you can find. For xm3 will still have noise leakage. Its seem that there is some opening leaking noise somewhere.

after trying out many tips. managed to find one quite gd.
now comparing to jabra... wa... jabra is horrid in terms of NC. of cuz jabra dont have NC.
just in terms of noise leakage when inserting into ear without playing music.

GodsKitchen

Reaction score
Dear bros

Anyone can advice me which wireless earbuds is a better choice or if there is any other recommendations ??

I am more into bass / uplifting electronica music (artist like Indecent Noise, Steve Allen, Ori Uplift & Paul Steiner etc). Using my Sony XB950B1 wireless headphones is a great listen.

The 3 choices I have in mind are:
1. JBL Tune 220 TWS
2. Sony WF-XB700
3. Sony WF-1000XM3

Or any other recommendations ? Thank you bros !!

Cos I had a pair of Creative Outlier Gold but the connectivity seems to be having some issue. It keeps dropping / breaking intermittently especially when travelling in crowded or open space.

Thank you so much for the help bros !!

Last edited:

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear bros

Anyone can advice me which wireless earbuds is a better choice or if there is any other recommendations ??

I am more into bass / uplifting electronica music (artist like Indecent Noise, Steve Allen, Ori Uplift & Paul Steiner etc). Using my Sony XB950B1 wireless headphones is a great listen.

The 3 choices I have in mind are:
1. JBL Tune 220 TWS
2. Sony WF-XB700
3. Sony WF-1000XM3

Or any other recommendations ? Thank you bros !!

Cos I had a pair of Creative Outlier Gold but the connectivity seems to be having some issue. It keeps dropping / breaking intermittently especially when travelling in crowded or open space.

Thank you so much for the help bros !!

Using Sony WF-1000XM3 now, it's good for bass, ANC is good but the fit might be an issue.

If you don't need ANC, Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro has comparable music quality to the Sony earbuds, but there's slight white noise. Very good comfort/fit.

Last edited:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to always set the best bit rate setting as default? When u reconnect Bluetooth it goes back to best adaptive..
jBZbvPc.jpg

lewissac

Reaction score
after trying out many tips. managed to find one quite gd.
now comparing to jabra... wa... jabra is horrid in terms of NC. of cuz jabra dont have NC.
just in terms of noise leakage when inserting into ear without playing music.

How about call quality? The main reason Im into Jabra is purely on the mic quality against ambient noise.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How about call quality? The main reason Im into Jabra is purely on the mic quality against ambient noise.

Reviews don't seem too good? Samsung Galaxy buds plus has much less ambient noise during phone calls.

From 7.30 onwards he does a call quality comparison between buds plus and 75t.

Mifo o7 call quality is quite good also.

lewissac

Reaction score
Reviews don't seem too good? Samsung Galaxy buds plus has much less ambient noise during phone calls.

From 7.30 onwards he does a call quality comparison between buds plus and 75t.

Mifo o7 call quality is quite good also.

I see, but I look at this youtube video so far quite good. Cuz I dun really use it at kopitiam/restaurant. Mainly use on MRT/ bus/ office meetings.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see, but I look at this youtube video so far quite good. Cuz I dun really use it at kopitiam/restaurant. Mainly use on MRT/ bus/ office meetings.

Hmm... Then maybe have to test it out for yourself. But now the shops closed also can't test.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.