[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

kuehtutu

Reaction score
I am keen to cross to 1430 but, need the kingdom to cross the 310 days mark or else my Attila and Guan Yu generals will not be playable. These 2 generals must have the minimum 310 days, to be playable. Maybe another 2 weeks time.

same bro, ramesses too. i have a few SG T5 friends coming along with me too. anyone who is actually from 1430 here?

guyferic

Reaction score
i'm leaving my kd before the end of my kvk too.
just gonna farm up and then maximize my rewards before double filing my hospitals and migrating. who can i talk to in 1430?

bro, who did you talk to in 1430? I'm keen to migrate but like to know more abt the kd.

kuehtutu

Reaction score
i didnt talk to anyone yet. i'm guessing ministry of war is the SG alliance there. i think you can pm the R5 there if not the king; bella.

TQ4U_SG

Reaction score
Anyone sg alliance i can join? 4.4mio in a 39 days kingdom. Top alliance basically bully everyone and make the game unplayable.

Jamesanfield

Reaction score
Alamak, 1808 is only 60 days old. Beh gam leh. Anyway, most kingdoms LK is over and migration is ongoing. I crossed over to 1349 but all chinese dialogue. Jialat.

yperic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just start playing this game 3 day ago at city hall 7 power at 30,725 in #1913 Kingdom of Dinnet any tip for new player.

Jamesanfield

Reaction score
Get into an alliance to tap on alliance resources and protection. Don’t spend gems frivolously on non essential stuff. You want to get T5 troops fast but need to upgrade your academy to level 25 which requires gems to upgrade. I played more than a year, still stuck at level 24. Good luck. Perseverance counts.

Jamesanfield

Reaction score
Sorry. Academy upgrade to 25 requires the following sequential upgrades : Watchtower 25 (arrow of resistance & gems), Storehouse 25 (doable with resources), Hospital 25 (same as storehouse), and Castle 25 (book of covenant & gems). I find Castle 25 is the toughest to achieve. Start early if you can.

kuehtutu

Reaction score
Just start playing this game 3 day ago at city hall 7 power at 30,725 in #1913 Kingdom of Dinnet any tip for new player.

the most important key is being active. i hate to say this but when i started playing i was totally obsessed. RoK was always the first and last thing i do everyday.

Get into the top few alliances and contribute in a way that's not detrimental to your own growth. People will notice easily whether if you are leeching off them or not.

Of course if you want faster growth if u will have to fork out money. I suggest buying the special event bundles during recharge events. For more than gems event, only spend the first 7k for 7 gold heads, the full 25k for 2 days is not worth it unless you are planning to max your castle or vip level. U will understand what i'm getting at when you are further into the game

TabascoSauce

Master Member
Reaction score
The alliance im in has about 8 singaporeans, including leader and 3 r4s. 6.5B power, full set of shrines.

Recruiting serious ark players to prepare for OL. 60 mil and above, able to play on Sunday night. Our alliance has not lost AOO for the past 7 games.

Smaller players who want to be in a peaceful kingdom and know more fellow singaporeans are welcome to join as well.

please pm me if interested.

netbookcraze

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry. Academy upgrade to 25 requires the following sequential upgrades : Watchtower 25 (arrow of resistance & gems), Storehouse 25 (doable with resources), Hospital 25 (same as storehouse), and Castle 25 (book of covenant & gems). I find Castle 25 is the toughest to achieve. Start early if you can.

I am at the last level of researching medical corp.

100 days...

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys, is there any active sg guild for recommendation? Or any nice mature asia based guild?

Currently at 77m power, but need to reduce to 55m for migration due to lack of passport.

My current KD had 3 wave of immigration already. Now having kids on leadership, bth. Gonna just screw up their MG event and leave.

Yeah, wanna know how you do that, other than being zero'd. (pain to build army again.)

So as soon as i can use my 3 passports to go back old kingdom & play Quietly & at my own time. [ just promoted & will be busy ]

K93 just lost KVK4 & went mental. 'Bigger' players got into bitch-fit & formed a "fighters only" clans & everyone else hv to support fr outside in ka-chang rss areas ! :s22:

Wanna go bk previous old dead kingdom for nice sloooowwww game.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.