Android TV Box

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Beelink GS-King X Android TV Box, Dual HDD NAS & HiFi Audio System Launched For $250.

Looks like a niche product and may still not able to compete with Zidoo or eGreat (strong in BlueRay Rip 4K video playback), or maybe they are targeting different customers -- who want better audio.

https://www.cnx-software.com/2020/06/08/buy-beelink-gs-king-x-android-tv-box-and-dual-hdd-nas/

Amlogic S922X CPU, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Dual HDD, Gigabit Ethernet

Audio:
2x ESS9018 audio DACs, 4x Ricor RT6862 audio amplifiers

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mecool KM1 with official Android TV OS, but no Netflix certification. So you do have features like Google Chromecast built-in and Google Assistant.

If you do not need Netflix, this can be a TV box to consider.

S905X3 based with 100M Ethernet and USB3.0+YSB2.0, AC wifi

2GB+16GB classic edition
4GB+32GB deluxe edition
4GB+64GB collective edition

Reviews:
https://troypoint.com/mecool-km1-review/
https://youtu.be/KzrNyW-dM9c

Last edited:

yipi1989

Reaction score
Hi,I'm planning to get a Android box at taobao it call x96max+ or T95max+, but seller say it doesn't come with all TV channels, it is that difficult to install? Any specific application to install? Because I saw carousell selling expensive but the spec quite low and expensive. But it can see around the world live TV channels, movies etc. Any shifu here can advise please. Thank you 😊

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, me. Qyzb not working for almost 1 week already. Anyone any idea?

Not only that, many IPTV vendors are having problems. It seems to me Chinese authoritues are stepping up the crack down on these illegal providers. EVpad got their servers seized. JoyTV is under "maintainance". So either the servers are seized or they are afraid and shut down the server's for the time being to wait for the storm to go away (避风头).

You just have to be patient and hope for the best.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,I'm planning to get a Android box at taobao it call x96max+ or T95max+, but seller say it doesn't come with all TV channels, it is that difficult to install? Any specific application to install? Because I saw carousell selling expensive but the spec quite low and expensive. But it can see around the world live TV channels, movies etc. Any shifu here can advise please. Thank you 😊

Do not buy from Carousell. You will soon regret.

Buy quality boxes like Mi Box S and then learn how to install free apps or pay subscription to legal apps like SingTel Cast, Starhub Go and Netflix.

liehuo

Master Member
Reaction score
Not only that, many IPTV vendors are having problems. It seems to me Chinese authoritues are stepping up the crack down on these illegal providers. EVpad got their servers seized. JoyTV is under "maintainance". So either the servers are seized or they are afraid and shut down the server's for the time being to wait for the storm to go away (避风头).

You just have to be patient and hope for the best.

Oh no. No wonder. I just renewed the subscription for in law and myself. In law is getting bored without qyzb.

yipi1989

Reaction score

Buy quality boxes like Mi Box S and then learn how to install free apps or pay subscription to legal apps like SingTel Cast, Starhub Go and Netflix.

I thought they keep mention no need to pay subscription anymore, that not true?

32_H2O

Reaction score

Is there free app to watch HKG TVB Jade and TVB News?

Posted from PCWX using BLA-L29

bumperbee

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I had read somewhere there is a recommendation to use HappyCast for video casting. So if I want to cast video from my mobile to my Android box Zidoo Z9s, please tell me where should I install the app? Thank you

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I had read somewhere there is a recommendation to use HappyCast for video casting. So if I want to cast video from my mobile to my Android box Zidoo Z9s, please tell me where should I install the app? Thank you

You can download the app from app market like Dangbei 当贝市场.

Or from its official website.
https://www.hpplay.com.cn/mobile/index

bumperbee

Reaction score
You can download the app from app market like Dangbei 当贝市场.

Or from its official website.
https://www.hpplay.com.cn/mobile/index

Hi Xiaofan, thank you for your reply.
I had already installed the App, initially to Zidoo Z9s. Tried adjusting the settings and wifi but to no avail. The box is wired connection.
Then I installed to my Samsung mobile, sadly still no connection. Can you please tell how to do the casting?

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Xiaofan, thank you for your reply.
I had already installed the App, initially to Zidoo Z9s. Tried adjusting the settings and wifi but to no avail. The box is wired connection.
Then I installed to my Samsung mobile, sadly still no connection. Can you please tell how to do the casting?

It supports certain apps only under Android with DLNA cast. What is the app you are trying to cast?

There is a video to show you how to cast and it is pretty simple.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.