The AMD Zen2 Ryzen 3000 Discussion Thread

taytehni

Reaction score
Anyone gotten their casing from taobao before? Or everyone just buy local? :s11:

So far i've gotten a metalfish s5 and a jonsbo a4 v1.1 using ezbuy to ship.

Edit: In case you want to know, I paid ~$19 to ship the jonsbo and ~$12 to ship the metalfish, both by air.

Last edited:

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PC Theme can buy from lazada and shopee. but prices higher i believe there got shipping charge too.

Bizgram i believe another bro here say $10 delivery.

Yeah, I just checked, prices so higher.

Guess I'll have to think about it.

taytehni

Reaction score
Nice, a random unit of x570 tomahawk popped up on shopee, using vouchers + coins managed to get it at 305.

Vulpix

Reaction score
b450m both are same price, msi mortax max vs asrock steel legend

which should i get to pair with 3400g, no gpu?

Har how can both be same price? Mortar Max is around 40 more than steel legend leh.

fr0stborne

Reaction score
yay mine's here also!! My heart can be at ease now after receiving the physical thing. Not to worry the chip is inside :s13:

Gzujy2p.jpg

Vulpix

Reaction score
Wah lau, my product hasn't even gone to the "on the way to deliver" stage, and supposed to be delivered by 10pm today? Wtf how can deliver by today if it hasn't left the base?

neomages

Reaction score
Wah lau, my product hasn't even gone to the "on the way to deliver" stage, and supposed to be delivered by 10pm today? Wtf how can deliver by today if it hasn't left the base?

The delivery guy stay near u lah. put u last stop.

Vulpix

Reaction score
The delivery guy stay near u lah. put u last stop.
Is it, usually the status is "out for delivery" like from 8am one, this one 4:30pm liao still no "out for delivery" lol. :( Oh well I'll just wait patiently.

neomages

Reaction score
Is it, usually the status is "out for delivery" like from 8am one, this one 4:30pm liao still no "out for delivery" lol. :( Oh well I'll just wait patiently.

Haha call amazon complain.. non prime de also get liao.. prime 1 haven get.

taytehni

Reaction score
Whah!which seller?

Media Mart. That was the last piece, could be someone who cancelled their order.

Mine was supposed to reach yesterday but they only changed to "Out for delivery" stage this morning. Probably your's will reach tmr.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

did you receive sms from ninjavan early in the morning? if no sms means no delivery today. that’s what i was told by the ninjavan support staff last time. i received the sms this morning and received my processor at about 2pm.

Vulpix

Reaction score

neomages

Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.