who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
insane attack speed bug. at level 1 kimmy can melt down tanks in secs. if you build bod then kimmy can melt down tanks with tank items. its already been fixed 2 months ago.

WOW AT LVL 1?????:eek: with jungle knife?
last time kimmy physical build era.. can melt a hero in 2 sec with just basic ask. play like fighter... all close combat.
but patch till now a mage build.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WOW AT LVL 1?????:eek: with jungle knife?
last time kimmy physical build era.. can melt a hero in 2 sec with just basic ask. play like fighter... all close combat.
but patch till now a mage build.

with no item. its attack speed bug. 10 times faster than now. another nerf coming soon. this time they nerf her skill 1 range.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
with no item. its attack speed bug. 10 times faster than now. another nerf coming soon. this time they nerf her skill 1 range.

ya another nerf, but i watched you tube... eventhou the radius is smaller. its fireballs still went out of the radius.

he compare to current n after nerf.. both fireballs end at the same distance... but nerf radius is smaller. strange. unless fireballs nerf liao, shorter range.

her dragon skin coming soon. either after estes or masha.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya another nerf, but i watched you tube... eventhou the radius is smaller. its fireballs still went out of the radius.

he compare to current n after nerf.. both fireballs end at the same distance... but nerf radius is smaller. strange. unless fireballs nerf liao, shorter range.

ling also got dragon skin.

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ling also got dragon skin.

VALIR , estes, LING, masha and kimmy will combine forces to take down THE BLACK DRAGON YU ZHONG!:vijayadmin:

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score

we all know its a scissors paper rock game for draft

but it often boils down to 2 reasons

1) newbie often only have small hero selection in their account

2) people who insist to play that particular hero no matter what:s13:

season ending in 2 weeks liao, hopefully will be better lol

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we all know its a scissors paper rock game for draft

but it often boils down to 2 reasons

1) newbie often only have small hero selection in their account

2) people who insist to play that particular hero no matter what:s13:

season ending in 2 weeks liao, hopefully will be better lol

3rd reason is 2 afks or trolls in your team. 4th reason is poor matchmaking. mlbb like to pair solo players against 5 men team.

whole team want to play mm, assassin or mage only. randoms who don't know how to lane, how to take objectives, how to play each roles and anyhow draft pick heroes.

players who insist on playing that particular hero is because they bought the epic, lightborn or legend skins.

in one of my game, got 1 granger with mmr 200 and win rate 15% pre-select granger cos he got lightborn skin. whole team troll because of him. they asked him don't pick granger but he insisted. end up the others pick angela, layla and estes. end of game that granger 0-22-5. missed all his 1st skill as well as ultimate.

every season will be the same. it won't be better. the things you can look forward to is more new heroes and more expensive skins. developers themselves don't play their own game because it is not available in china.

this game is friendly towards those who have teammates to play with but very toxic for solo players. if you have team, just go with 131 strategy or 5 men mid and invade. 90% of the time is sure win.

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3rd reason is 2 afks or trolls in your team. 4th reason is poor matchmaking. mlbb like to pair solo players against 5 men team.

whole team want to play mm, assassin or mage only. randoms who don't know how to lane, how to take objectives, how to play each roles and anyhow draft pick heroes.

players who insist on playing that particular hero is because they bought the epic, lightborn or legend skins.

in one of my game, got 1 granger with mmr 200 and win rate 15% pre-select granger cos he got lightborn skin. whole team troll because of him. they asked him don't pick granger but he insisted. end up the others pick angela, layla and estes. end of game that granger 0-22-5. missed all his 1st skill as well as ultimate.

every season will be the same. it won't be better. the things you can look forward to is more new heroes and more expensive skins. developers themselves don't play their own game because it is not available in china.

this game is friendly towards those who have teammates to play with but very toxic for solo players. if you have team, just go with 131 strategy or 5 men mid and invade. 90% of the time is sure win.

here got enough people to form trio or team of 5 leh :s13::vijayadmin:

Shurikenger

Reaction score
new player since April 2020 with nearly 300 matches played now. Kinda lonely, any squads to join? Just reach Master for the achievement quest, if not i rather not play rank. the thing is that my normal matches already match me against legend above in every game and i am the only warrior. so irritating while trying to learn the game.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now i play kimmy, i very stress. teammate see me use kimmy.. all SAY "HYPER KIMMY".
only if i know the other 4 r gd, i feel comfortable
knn if my kimmy lose the game, they said buy acc/classic wr/fake gps/skin on skill off/U OK KIMMY?

I FEEL MOONTon should remove this hyper thingy.
this sytem is spoiling the game...

ppl will just find pro mm n hyper him.
very fast end game.

of cuz killing the fat mm is the only way. by killing the mm will prolong the game for the weaker team to lvl 15, even up the game.

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now i play kimmy, i very stress. teammate see me use kimmy.. all SAY "HYPER KIMMY".
only if i know the other 4 r gd, i feel comfortable
knn if my kimmy lose the game, they said buy acc/classic wr/fake gps/skin on skill off/U OK KIMMY?

I FEEL MOONTon should remove this hyper thingy.
this sytem is spoiling the game...

ppl will just find pro mm n hyper him.
very fast end game.

of cuz killing the fat mm is the only way. by killing the mm will prolong the game for the weaker team to lvl 15, even up the game.

need to remove red buff then no more hyper strategy for mm but unlikely for a while. maybe play a support hero like silvanna or valir.

the hyper thing also can apply to other heroes that can farm fast like lancelot etc. not exclusive to mm though mm is a better choice since they can farm fast.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need to remove red buff then no more hyper strategy for mm but unlikely for a while. maybe play a support hero like silvanna or valir.

the hyper thing also can apply to other heroes that can farm fast like lancelot etc. not exclusive to mm though mm is a better choice since they can farm fast.

ya if play wit pub i use x-borg.. dont want to rip my kimmy wr.
after watching betosky's chang-er.. now training her solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.