OCBC Titanium Mastercard

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
What is the latest Simplygo promotion for OCBC Titanium Rewards Card?

Hi Timphil,

There are no current promotions for SimplyGo.

Customers will be able to earn 5 OCBC$ for each block of $5 on a per transaction basis.

For contactless Mastercard Cards, Simply Go transit fares will be accumulated to your card account for up to 5 days, or after every 21 transactions*, or after a total of $15 is spent, whichever is earlier.
The accumulated amount will be posted as “BUS/MRT” transactions after 3 days.

*Transaction is counted as per tapping usage, one trip (1 entry, 1 exit) consists of two transactions.

^DG

Timphil

Reaction score
Hi Timphil,

There are no current promotions for SimplyGo.

Customers will be able to earn 5 OCBC$ for each block of $5 on a per transaction basis.

For contactless Mastercard Cards, Simply Go transit fares will be accumulated to your card account for up to 5 days, or after every 21 transactions*, or after a total of $15 is spent, whichever is earlier.
The accumulated amount will be posted as “BUS/MRT” transactions after 3 days.

*Transaction is counted as per tapping usage, one trip (1 entry, 1 exit) consists of two transactions.

^DG

Ok, let me rephrase my question. Do I get any miles by using my OCBC Titanium Card for Simplygo?

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any promotion for applying for this card and ocbc frank ( when the new tnc kick in on july)

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any promotion for applying for this card and ocbc frank ( when the new tnc kick in on july)

https://www.singsaver.com.sg/credit-card?gclid=Cj0KCQjwiYL3BRDVARIsAF9E4GdPaGzLeu0uIXrXMHzH9k__PFs1hYA0aZswgN3G3WxFpTdwf5I7ylIaAiAcEALw_wcB&providers=ocbc&utm_campaign=G%3AGeneric%3ACC%3AM%3AB&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google

Not sure,about frank

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
https://www.singsaver.com.sg/credit-card?gclid=Cj0KCQjwiYL3BRDVARIsAF9E4GdPaGzLeu0uIXrXMHzH9k__PFs1hYA0aZswgN3G3WxFpTdwf5I7ylIaAiAcEALw_wcB&providers=ocbc&utm_campaign=G%3AGeneric%3ACC%3AM%3AB&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google

Not sure,about frank

There presently isn’t any on-going new sign-up promotion for the FRANK credit card, but stay tuned for future promotions!

^XF

zumaba

Reaction score
Hi, OCBC and all: roughly if will take how many days to redeem OCBC$ into my Krisflyer A/C? Thanks

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, OCBC and all: roughly if will take how many days to redeem OCBC$ into my Krisflyer A/C? Thanks

Hi zumaba,

For conversion of OCBC$ to Krisflyer miles, if the transaction is successful, the miles will be reflected in your KrisFlyer account within 3 to 5 business days.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi ocbc . Do I get the 10X rewards for ocbc titanium for singtel online buying headphones?

Hi there,

It will depend on the Merchant Category Code (MCC) coming in for those transactions. We will not be able to check on the MCCs prior to a purchase, as this is determined by the merchant and the payment association (Visa/MasterCard), and is not within OCBC's control.

We will only be able to check a merchant's MCC after the purchase is charged to the card. If you have already made the transaction, please call our 24-hour hotline 1800 363 3333 or write in to us via secured mail for a check on this, thank you.

^XF

TerryPower

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear OCBC

If I make a purchase on https://irobot.com.sg to buy Roomba robotic vacuum cleaner with OCBC Titanium Mastercard, do I get x10 bonus points?

Regards,

I bet tomorrow someone will post something similar :s13:

Hi there,

It will depend on the Merchant Category Code (MCC) coming in for those transactions. We will not be able to check on the MCCs prior to a purchase, as this is determined by the merchant and the payment association (Visa/MasterCard), and is not within OCBC's control.

We will only be able to check a merchant's MCC after the purchase is charged to the card. If you have already made the transaction, please call our 24-hour hotline 1800 363 3333 or write in to us via secured mail for a check on this, thank you.

^XF

yiwei

Reaction score
just downloaded my statement for june

didn't receive the bonus points :(

guess i'm not the first 500 :( :(

They have until 30th June to post the bonus points, check again after end of the month.
First 5000 not 500, and did you register again on 15th Apr?
They opened the link 1 day early but was not counted if you register on 14th.

TerryPower

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They have until 30th June to post the bonus points, check again after end of the month.

oic. lucky I signed up on 15th apr after reading this

Titanium card now have 8 miles per $1 promotion for selected merchants.

Mainlymiles.com have the details
https://mainlymiles.com/2020/04/14/...lazada-and-others-with-ocbc-titanium-rewards/

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
Just wait till 30th I also havent received. If you supposed to get you will get it.

Posted from PCWX using SM-G965F

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
just downloaded my statement for june

didn't receive the bonus points :(

guess i'm not the first 500 :( :(

Just wait till 30th I also havent received. If you supposed to get you will get it.

Posted from PCWX using SM-G965F

Hi there,

The additional OCBC$ will be credited to the Eligible Cardmember’s OCBC Titanium Rewards Card account by 30 June 2020.

If you do not receive the bonus OCBC$ by tomorrow, and would like to check on your eligibility, please drop us a PM with your mobile number from 1 July 2020 onward.

Thank you.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Dear OCBC

If I make a purchase on https://irobot.com.sg to buy Roomba robotic vacuum cleaner with OCBC Titanium Mastercard, do I get x10 bonus points?

Regards,

I bet tomorrow someone will post something similar :s13:

OCBC$ given is dependent on the MCC of the merchant.
We will not be able to advise on the MCC of a merchant before the transaction is made.

If you have made the transaction, and would like to check on it, please drop us a pirvate message.

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.