Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

hkchew03

Reaction score
i believe. it was in my cart for damn long period. around march-april the xiaomi store on shopee alot items on low price. :s13:

but was more interested in the pro variant. too bad they dont have.

yup its a great price. im looking at that now. :s13:

dcm9eXB.jpg
but then theres k30 pro/ poco f2. :s13: i dunno now get what phone. its btwn 10x pro, k30 pro and mi 9t pro. :s13:

poco f2 pro is now 679$ on shopee. :s13:

so its mi 9t pro at $478 vs poco f2 pro at $679/ k30 pro at <$600. sd855 vs sd865 :s13:

90% of the time you will not feel the different between 855 and 865, and in that 10%, it will not be so significant as well. 10x pro at $550+ is definitely not worth it.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
90% of the time you will not feel the different between 855 and 865, and in that 10%, it will not be so significant as well. 10x pro at $550+ is definitely not worth it.

yup true. even if can get 10x pro at 450, also not worth.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but the camera is a significant upgrade right?

hkchew03

Reaction score
but the camera is a significant upgrade right?
Significant? Definitely no. U get 1.5x zoom of the 2x in K20 with OIS, that's about it. Good, but definitely not dealbreaker for most. But u lose out on pure speed especially gaming, SD8xx graphic is still leaps ahead of competitors or even against their own mid-range..

If you looking for beat camera, then you should be looking at the note 10 instead, far superior camera than both at $550+. Camera setup is as good as Mi 10 Pro.

Posted from PCWX using Mi Note 10

Last edited:

kkfa2018

Reaction score
For the experienced shoppe users here, is there any way to transfer vouchers to another account? Wanna give to my friend to buy.

Jun Jun

Reaction score
Where can I find legit shops which replace original and not grade A battery xiaomi mi 9t pro batteries as my battery is degrading fast. Btw how much does the service center charge for battery replacement?

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
Where can I find legit shops which replace original and not grade A battery xiaomi mi 9t pro batteries as my battery is degrading fast. Btw how much does the service center charge for battery replacement?

wah so fast battery degrade ah? mi 9t pro barely a year old at most only. anyway u can try ask if they do battery replacement since should still be under warranty. if not then I suggest buying a 3rd party battery from taobao with enlarged capacity of 4500mah ;)

carboy00

Reaction score
Think your best bet is still Xiaomi service centre.

hkchew03

Reaction score
wah so fast battery degrade ah? mi 9t pro barely a year old at most only. anyway u can try ask if they do battery replacement since should still be under warranty. if not then I suggest buying a 3rd party battery from taobao with enlarged capacity of 4500mah ;)

Don't trust any batteries that claim higher capacity than original, unless physically bigger. There is only so much juice you can have in the given space.

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't trust any batteries that claim higher capacity than original, unless physically bigger. There is only so much juice you can have in the given space.

i have bought 1 battery from them that really has the advertised larger capacity, checked through accubattery. the battery is thicker than usual. thats why i can say with reasonable confidence their products are legit.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.