Reaction score
Xiaomi-Mi-Band-5-official-poster.jpg

005GyjFply1gflt4buxpqj30j60se42n.jpg

Thinking of getting it to replace my mi band 3

Last edited:

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was contemplating of getting a Mi band 4, and here they are releasing version 5.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It seems like it won't be a big game changer if one already owns a miband4. The only immediate pros is the NFC, which we can't be sure if it works for our MRT or buses for now.
I am using a miband4 now. Touchwood unless it breaks or I lose it, I may camp till next one

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When is the release date in Singapore Mi stores or Lazada?

It's available on Shopee Mi Store but it's $59!!! Qoo10 selling at $36 and export set. I just ordered from Qoo10. I can't see myself paying $23 more for a not so smart device :s22: And Since Mi Singapore post sales service is near non-existent, all the more no point buying a local set and pay the extra for nothing.

HelIoo

Reaction score
Any difference for chinese and global version other than the language which can be change from mifit app after setup??

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any difference for chinese and global version other than the language which can be change from mifit app after setup??

Someone mentioned that he bought the chinese set and he doesn't feel any problem with anything since it can also be in English.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Miband5 seems to not learn the lesson. Domestic China set has NFC, international set doesn't. I have feeling even if we buy the China set, the NFC may not work for us here in Singapore...
So really miband5 isn't much improvement from 4 liao...

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Miband5 seems to not learn the lesson. Domestic China set has NFC, international set doesn't. I have feeling even if we buy the China set, the NFC may not work for us here in Singapore...
So really miband5 isn't much improvement from 4 liao...

I think if they don't programmed it to do anything, it won't work outside China and having to round up vendors to support payments and all that is probably not feasible at this time for them. But what i don't understand is the lack of SpO2. Maybe it's not accurate and they scared tio sue outside of China haha.

How is your Pocophone by the way? Are you happy with it overall, if you don't take price into consideration?

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my hands on it and i love it. The sleep tracking seems really accurate man. Steps count also. I think it has improved a lot since Mi band 1 :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.