starryz

Master Member
Reaction score
dunno which server to choose lol so i rolled on the world tree

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
@Crimson Love server

Played the China version before. Many aspects of the game is very similar to langrisser mobile.

yXvjAgc_d.webp

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Yo remless. I giving this game a chance also. But seems very p2w?

Yo.

Frankly speaking, having played for 1 day, I cannot recommend this game to anyone.

Its already a very 'meh' game in the original chinese version, but did not expect them to make the SEA english version even worst, though at least they manage to change the voice acting from chinese to jap.

The story is very cliche and childish. The original version also do not have crap 'genesis tarot' which require real $$$ to pull on rates up banners.

Also, in the original version, they have such things that resembles langrisser mobile's nine gate of fate which allows players to farm character shards. In the SEA version, they changed it to some trophy currency which a usual f2p player can only get 300 (400 if they contribute star gems to the guild).

So essentially, the original version we can farm 9 SSR char shards per day, where SEA version f2p players can only get 3 SSR char shards (4 if they pay guild with gems).

Lot's of monetisation changes made to make SEA players pay.

starryz

Master Member
Reaction score
these kinda games is like that usually milking ppl one
you seldom can find f2p friendly type of mobile game for SEA release

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
these kinda games is like that usually milking ppl one
you seldom can find f2p friendly type of mobile game for SEA release

Seems that SEA is a milking ground for them.

For me, I will just play casually. Not going to spend or compete in PvP.

Just pulled Dracula using the 2nd day Genesis tickets. Defense now is perfect with 2 guardian setup though Lucifer is the only one doing decent dmg. Gabriel is a pretty trashy ssr (though she is good looking)

LMf07iP_d.webp

Mattyboy

Reaction score
Zodiac in Emerald Tower is recruiting. We are a SG GMT8+ English speaking guild and most of us came from gachas like E7/SW/Langrisser/7DS. Please drop me a PM with your hero roster. Looking forward to have you onboard with us!

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya I dropped this game, can feel the pay wall. Shall wait for next better game...

Langrisser is still my main. I'll just play this game casually while waiting for next better game. Tried a few other new ones like dragon raja, but really not my cup of tea.

Experiencing 'langrisser syndrome' in this game now. 6th SSR pull on my 3rd day.

Langrisser Syndrome: SSR pull rate seems to be very good in the beginning until later when its like hell.

Found a SG guild in my server, so gonna hang out with them for now.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Langrisser is still my main. I'll just play this game casually while waiting for next better game. Tried a few other new ones like dragon raja, but really not my cup of tea.

Experiencing 'langrisser syndrome' in this game now. 6th SSR pull on my 3rd day.

Langrisser Syndrome: SSR pull rate seems to be very good in the beginning until later when its like hell.

Found a SG guild in my server, so gonna hang out with them for now.

SSR droprate so good meh. both langrisser an this, SSR so hard...

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
SSR droprate so good meh. both langrisser an this, SSR so hard...

Probably it's the way I pull. The bonus guaranteed SR for 10x pulls for both games don't motivate me to pull or save for 10x.

I pull 1 by 1 in langrisser and for this, I pull whenever I have tickets or spare gems (I already used gem to buy gold. Like langrisser, gold in this game is also a bottleneck in progress).

End up with this:

s2pqloR_d.webp

Oh yah, there is UR rarity for this game.

When a base SSR char hit 5*, it will be promoted to UR.
When a base SR char hit 4*, it will be promoted to SSR, then to UR at 6*.
For base R char, the max rarity they can attain is SSR at 6*.

Last edited:

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone from Elysian Kingdom?

Im looking for sg guild cos im currently in an indo guild

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone from Elysian Kingdom?

Im looking for sg guild cos im currently in an indo guild

Good luck in finding one. SEA versions of games are so full of indo, pinoy and thai players that the chats are all full of non-english blabbers. That's the main put-off for SEA versions of games to me.

Even though I found and joined an 'SG' guild in my server (crimson love), it also contains players of those countries.

If this game has a 'global' version, I would rather play that, even though the joint battle timing may not be asian timing.

Speaking of jb..... its not really fun so far. Have a lilith or lucifer in party and the jb ends in less than 5 minutes.

soujiokita

Reaction score
SG GUILD

Guild Name: Zodiac
Server: Emerald Tower
Timezone: GMT 8+

Zodiac in Emerald Tower is recruiting active players! We are a GMT8+ English speaking guild from Singapore and we welcome all other nationalities too!

Most of us are experienced gacha players coming from games like E7/SW/Langrisser/7DS.

We aim to be competitive once guild battles start so if you are keen to join us, please drop me a PM with your hero roster and IGN. Looking forward to have you onboard with us!

https://discord.gg/pyEeJG3

For my fellow SGreans - I also thought this game is meh, after playing for first 30minutes. but give it 1-2 hours of game play, you will discovered the game has many battle system and skill strategy . so our fellow SG players decided to form a guild to help each of us here. come and join us k

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good luck in finding one. SEA versions of games are so full of indo, pinoy and thai players that the chats are all full of non-english blabbers. That's the main put-off for SEA versions of games to me.

Even though I found and joined an 'SG' guild in my server (crimson love), it also contains players of those countries.

If this game has a 'global' version, I would rather play that, even though the joint battle timing may not be asian timing.

Speaking of jb..... its not really fun so far. Have a lilith or lucifer in party and the jb ends in less than 5 minutes.

I also notice that alot ppl from those countries... actually after a few days i didnt login that much.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Guild Name: Zodiac
Server: Emerald Tower
Timezone: GMT 8+

Zodiac in Emerald Tower is recruiting active players! We are a GMT8+ English speaking guild from Singapore and we welcome all other nationalities too!

Most of us are experienced gacha players coming from games like E7/SW/Langrisser/7DS.

We aim to be competitive once guild battles start so if you are keen to join us, please drop me a PM with your hero roster and IGN. Looking forward to have you onboard with us!

https://discord.gg/pyEeJG3

For my fellow SGreans - I also thought this game is meh, after playing for first 30minutes. but give it 1-2 hours of game play, you will discovered the game has many battle system and skill strategy . so our fellow SG players decided to form a guild to help each of us here. come and join us k

I wish I rolled on your server. The guild I joined, though it claims to be an SG guild, but only a handful are from SG where majority are from those countries or silence is golden.

The way they do guild wars is spam the lower lvl stages, even the powerful ones do that, so we have no hope in completing the war.

But I got lucky in pulls and cannot switch server easily now. 10 SSR pulls in 7 days. I+1(free) Lucifer, 1 Hades, 2 Gabriels, 1 Isabella, 1 Dracula, 1 Athena, 3 Valkyries.

101555835_155653682667614_3751035767003021312_o.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.