Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Knn bought nba 2k20 at 4+ aud..2 weeks of grinding till overall 88 then suddenly in playoff cannot progress my badges liao...google then found its a common issue but 2k bo chup

Gonna start xbc DE

Sent from Samsung SM-G985F using GAGT

strikefreedom_83

Reaction score
Hi, South Africa eshop does not seem to offer Paypal as an option. I have been googling about but there seems to no way. Best seems to go to go other region eshop to that is still cheap and accept paypal.

Another thing I tried before and works is using Dash app virtual credit card. You can try this also. I remember that I bought from South Africa eshop before but not sure is it normal credit card or the Dash virtual credit card.

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This summer sales very poison. Just got another game on top or Mario Party.

Bought Hypercharged unbox. Looks cute leh. Toys fighting.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Starter xbc de...really sia this is my 3rd playthrough (wii and 3ds) also not sian
Now easier to complete side quest with markers
Combat seems to be abit faster also

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Starter xbc de...really sia this is my 3rd playthrough (wii and 3ds) also not sian
Now easier to complete side quest with markers
Combat seems to be abit faster also

Ya, so many blue and red exclamation mark everywhere :s13:

The fast travel is actually fast now :D

Musashia

Reaction score
hi all i am new to nintendo switch. just bought one yesterday. any lobangs to buy game ? is it better to buy digital or physical games locally ?

binary_0011

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all i am new to nintendo switch. just bought one yesterday. any lobangs to buy game ? is it better to buy digital or physical games locally ?

how much you paid?

i buy from eshop mostly, always got discount and offer, games are real cheap, few dollars also can get.

Musashia

Reaction score
how much you paid?

i buy from eshop mostly, always got discount and offer, games are real cheap, few dollars also can get.

i paid 600 for 3 month old switch gen 2 with ring fit. now wanted to try out some other games. don't know should get physical or digital. i am looking at pikachu let's go. 59.90usd seem like more exp than physical in sg

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I bought my let’s go pikachu/eevee Switch last year and comes with the game. I also bought Mario Odyssey physical copy but I haven’t played it at all! :s13:

After getting the Switch I signed up a US eShop account and shortly after the Switch online subscription and have been buying all my games from the eShop. Yes the US eShop is a bit more expensive that physical copies sold here but I invested a Sandisk 400GB microSD card and store all the games inside, and don’t need the hassle of always removing the game card each time I play a different game.

Some people love getting the physical copies especially exclusive titles. Getting a digital copy just requires you to sign into your eShop, purchase and download direct. No need to make the trip to game shops or order online and wait for delivery.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.