Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Official Store (CN):
Link Here

¥12010.00 > SGD2,353.99*

ReMastered - alot of positive reviews
Link Here

Taobao: ¥5850.00 > SGD1,146.58*

*Rates from XE.com and not inclusive of GST and Insurance.
DYODD, my link might not be accurate

Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Official Store (CN):
Link Here

¥12010.00 > SGD2,353.99*

Classic
Link Here

Taobao: ¥5488.00 > SGD1,075.65*

ReMastered
Link Here

Taobao: ¥5850.00 > SGD1,146.58*

*Rates from XE.com and not inclusive of GST and Insurance.
DYODD, my link might not be accurate

2 reviews, and 1 of them has a very long and bad writeup. From google translate:

相当不愉快的一次购物。注意卖家网上有两个明显的坑,我全中招。第一个是运费。前面写的是“免运费”,注意大部分商家要收费的话都会在这个位置写上费用的具体数,但这家是在后面有个购物说明,最后一条写的不免运费。大家千万不要看了前面免费就以为没问题了,运费是相当的贵!430元(到北京)。第二个是“全新一代”四个字,应该说老板的文化水平相当的高,这句话可以理解为两个意思,一个是“最新的”,另一个是“新的第一代产品”就是说是老式样的产品。中招了,是老产品,产品即使没用过,也放了相当长时间了,灰头土脸的,卖相相当的不好。如果商家还有良心的话,建议把这两个坑填上,也建议大家最好就别买他家的了。另外倒霉都赶一起了,顺丰快递把快递变成了慢递,打过三个电话,撒了三次谎,怨了卖家,怨了买家,就是没找自己的原因,大过年的让我遇见这么对“**”。希望以后的卖家擦亮眼睛!

Quite an unpleasant shopping. Note that there are two obvious pits in the seller's online, I am all recruited. The first is freight. The above is "free shipping". Note that most merchants will write the specific number of fees in this position if they want to charge, but this one has a shopping description at the back, and the last one is not free shipping. Don’t think it’s okay if you look at the free front, the shipping cost is quite expensive! 430 yuan (to Beijing). The second is the four words "all new generation". It should be said that the boss's cultural level is quite high. This sentence can be understood as two meanings, one is "the latest" and the other is "the new first generation product" That is an old-fashioned product. It is an old product. Even if the product has not been used, it has been put on for quite a long time. If the merchant still has a conscience, it is recommended to fill these two pits, and it is also recommended that everyone should not buy his own. In addition, all bad luck came together. SF Express turned express delivery into slow delivery, made three calls, lied three times, complained to the seller, complained to the buyer, just because I didn't find my own reason, I was met by the Chinese New Year That's right for "**". Hope that the seller will keep his eyes open!

estrangable

Reaction score
alot of valuable advice and sharing here... thanks to all.

The price at TB is really attractive!

The staff price was a corporate tie-up with Xtra which allows employee to purchase 1 at 1.8K. Steelcase was also part of the tie-up.

Also saw a couple of questions on Zody... maybe i can share my views on this. I had that for close to 6 years plus. Also got it as a corporate tie-up, paid 620 for a full loaded with headrest. Excellent chair but ... the parts are plastic and within a couple of years, things would start to fall apart. Within that 6 years, i have changed 3 arm rests, 1 head rest. Recently the lumbar support fell off as well.

But to be frank, for 620 - its unbeatable price.

estrangable

Reaction score
anyway guys - sharing is caring.

If you are keen on haworth products - this is the discount code online. It works a weeks ago. Hopefully it can be helpful to you.

code - "hhosg2604"

hope it helps!

Vulpix

Reaction score
alot of valuable advice and sharing here... thanks to all.

The price at TB is really attractive!

The staff price was a corporate tie-up with Xtra which allows employee to purchase 1 at 1.8K. Steelcase was also part of the tie-up.

Also saw a couple of questions on Zody... maybe i can share my views on this. I had that for close to 6 years plus. Also got it as a corporate tie-up, paid 620 for a full loaded with headrest. Excellent chair but ... the parts are plastic and within a couple of years, things would start to fall apart. Within that 6 years, i have changed 3 arm rests, 1 head rest. Recently the lumbar support fell off as well.

But to be frank, for 620 - its unbeatable price.
I had to replace my armrest before too, 1 headrest as well. But lumbar still fine. What plastic parts you referring to?

sseah12

Reaction score
anyway guys - sharing is caring.

If you are keen on haworth products - this is the discount code online. It works a weeks ago. Hopefully it can be helpful to you.

code - "hhosg2604"

hope it helps!
can pm me the link? As far as I know, Haworth dun have online buying website..? Thanks

estrangable

Reaction score
I had to replace my armrest before too, 1 headrest as well. But lumbar still fine. What plastic parts you referring to?

the lumbar is hard plastic.

Anyway i had tried all the different chairs - steelcase gesture, think, leap.... herman miller aeron, embody.... and zody ..... my company is using all these chairs.

In terms of build...i think aeron is the best. I like leap as well. Zody - the build quality is still below HM.

powerpack8

Reaction score
Some quick thoughts as a new Aeron user, not sure other owners have same sentiment:

- Great back support, noticeable improvement on lower back soreness
- The chair rocking motion is fluid and enjoyable
- Very cooling and airy, no more heat trapping on butt or back
- Well built, no flimsy parts

Dislike
- Armrests mechanism can be improved. I like my Steelcase armrests, better range of motion
- I feel the friction on seat pan lip (red arrows) with inner thigh can be little annoying. Maybe is user problem for not wearing longer shorts at home :s13:

0GXXWus.jpg

Vulpix

Reaction score
the lumbar is hard plastic.

Anyway i had tried all the different chairs - steelcase gesture, think, leap.... herman miller aeron, embody.... and zody ..... my company is using all these chairs.

In terms of build...i think aeron is the best. I like leap as well. Zody - the build quality is still below HM.
Thanks, I just wanted to note so I can also check the parts of my Zody that yours broke. I still want to keep this Zody. :s13: And as for quality, I also doubt Haworth can match the build quality of HM, I bought it knowing that the quality while good, is not match for the HM Aeron. But I bought it mostly for the support I have gotten from Haworth and spare parts availability, plus the ability to customize the colours. Really enjoying my chair, see the colour also song. :deg:

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some quick thoughts as a new Aeron user, not sure other owners have same sentiment:

- Great back support, noticeable improvement on lower back soreness
- The chair rocking motion is fluid and enjoyable
- Very cooling and airy, no more heat trapping on butt or back
- Well built, no flimsy parts

Dislike
- Armrests mechanism can be improved. I like my Steelcase armrests, better range of motion
- I feel the friction on seat pan lip (red arrows) with inner thigh can be little annoying. Maybe is user problem for not wearing longer shorts at home :s13:

0GXXWus.jpg

i wear army blank trunks :p

Vulpix

Reaction score
Wow. so many in a rush. So many daring buyers buy without testing at $800. the side tilt is not for everyone....
I guess you can't really go wrong with that chair for most people with no spine issues.

hg2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow. so many in a rush. So many daring buyers buy without testing at $800. the side tilt is not for everyone....

amortize over 2yrs, less then $1 per day, its no brainer....
Some more buy direct from manufacturer, no parallel import warranty worries...

Sure fast hand, fast leg grab first :s13:

pacificstorm

Reaction score
Sigh.

So much "internal sources/info" that u can actually procure a customer's invoice and ask him to take a picture of the tag just to prove Xtra "Sometime before" sells made in USA. (Base on the bro who said they do sell PRC made ones before not me :) ) - does it change the fact now its a Dongguan PRC batch? Nope.

I have already said as CONSUMERS, all we need to know is NOW Xtra is selling PRC made Aerons. And IF they import USA Aerons later, even I would prefer to buy from Xtra.

Why are u stil soo soo keen to defend Xtra current batch remains a deep question. Isit too many ex stock coz nobody want to buy PRC batch???

We have people buying from Shopee and proving its imported from USA with made in USA tags by HM USA.

It does not make any sense for you to prevent everyone from knowing Xtra is NOW selling a batch of dongguan Aerons or trying to argue it is USA parts but assemble in PRC. For that matter if one can buy Aerons fully made in USA without DG later from Xtra- why buy now?

I end my case here. :) good luck with whatever u are happy to say later. I think most already got my point.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.