Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

Inkeeboo

Reaction score
You collect car alr?
Forgot if you got from AD, but KM is registering and allowing collection this week

santa_edmw

Banned
Reaction score
You collect car alr?
Forgot if you got from AD, but KM is registering and allowing collection this week

Me suppose to collect in July. Oh issit? How u know they allow car collection? But now still phase 1 mah. All showroom close. Maybe ish collect from the workshop?

Inkeeboo

Reaction score
Me suppose to collect in July. Oh issit? How u know they allow car collection? But now still phase 1 mah. All showroom close. Maybe ish collect from the workshop?

Oh July then gotta wait till then la. Now they have to clear the backlog of April and May collections. My SE says LTA give special provision for collection. You check with your SE lo.

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
https://www.topgear.com/car-reviews/honda/jazz-0

The new honda has better specs it seems? Basic model also has 1.5 hybrid? Cruise control, honda sensing.

New info: the above only applicable for USA it seems? Sg still same 1.3 for basic

Waiting for KM to launch this car then will change to this.
Many people don't like the looks but I am ok with it and especially love the interior.
Hopefully COE will still be low by then.

bh10101

Reaction score

zzzzzzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting for KM to launch this car then will change to this.
Many people don't like the looks but I am ok with it and especially love the interior.
Hopefully COE will still be low by then.

new jazz with modulo kit very nice
comes with more equipment too like more airbags, electronic park brake

if similar price as the old one i rather buy the new one
looks wise when the gk was launched many ppl say ugly but now ppl have gotten used to and accepted the looks

personally i like the new look
:(

IIIUSION

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if similar price as the old one i rather buy the new one
looks wise when the gk was launched many ppl say ugly but now ppl have gotten used to and accepted the looks

personally i like the new look

Are you into cutesy stuff?

Mark my words, Honda will release a facelift in 1-2 years because of poor sales due to the current design. :(

zzzzzzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you into cutesy stuff?

Mark my words, Honda will release a facelift in 1-2 years because of poor sales due to the current design. :(

cutesy because of the front grille?
front grille can be changed
the modulo front grille makes it look less cutesy?

IIIUSION

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cutesy because of the front grille?
front grille can be changed
the modulo front grille makes it look less cutesy?

Yea, adding the grille helps the front somewhat.

But then we come to the rear of the car, another round face looking back at you. How to fix this :o

image_from_ios_33_0.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.