Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you only have Android devices, then Transocks is easier as it supports payment within Google Play Store.

S$6.98 per month
S$15.99 per quarter

memoriess

Reaction score
If you only have Android devices, then Transocks is easier as it supports payment within Google Play Store.

S$6.98 per month
S$15.99 per quarter

i am using ios device, but when registering AJS, there no option to choose email only can key in phone number (Which singapore phone number cant be used to register).

AJS or Transock better?

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am using ios device, but i cant seem to register. Need phone number to register

Okay leh. Just tried under an iPhone and I can register with a Yahoo email account. They actually give you three days free trial upon registration.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am using ios device, but when registering AJS, there no option to choose email only can key in phone number (Which singapore phone number cant be used to register).

AJS or Transock better?

When AJS is fully free, I tried it and it is better than Transocks free.

But I have not tried Transocks paid version.

So far I found the free version of Transocks to be okay for my limited use case.

I pay for Youku VIP and QQ Music VIP and I can access majority of the contents I want without VPN. And Transocks free is good enough for some of the contents which do require VPN.

So far I have not see the need to pay for a China VPN yet.

memoriess

Reaction score
When AJS is fully free, I tried it and it is better than Transocks free.

But I have not tried Transocks paid version.

So far I found the free version of Transocks to be okay for my limited use case.

I pay for Youku VIP and QQ Music VIP and I can access majority of the contents I want without VPN. And Transocks free is good enough for some of the contents which do require VPN.

So far I have not see the need to pay for a China VPN yet.

I am using Transocks free version, but when i am playing games i kept getting 400++ ms. The game can only be played under china vpn.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay leh. Just tried under an iPhone and I can register with a Yahoo email account. They actually give you three days free trial upon registration.

This is the screenshot.
XTveHHz.jpg

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am using Transocks free version, but when i am playing games i kept getting 400++ ms. The game can only be played under china vpn.

I see. For gaming, you probably have to use the paid version.

Search the forum, I remember there is a dedicated gaming VPN, not cheap though.

You may have to try Game Booster app and not traditional VPN apps which mainly targets content unblock. I do not play games myself.

For example, the following two :

UU Game Booster by Netease.
Xunyou Game Booster.

Or you can still give AJS a try as they also mention gaming as one of the use cases.

Last edited:

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For gaming which one would you recommend?

Sorry but I do not play games.

From what I read, you may have to try Game Booster app and not traditional VPN apps which mainly targets content unblock.

https://uu.163.com/global/m/?nieShare&mbshare=cplink&spreadtimes=1

Xunyou Game Booster.
https://g.xunyou.com/index_e.shtml

Or you can still give AJS a try as they also mention gaming as one of the use cases. Transocks, SpeedCN and SpeedIn do not mention gaming as a use case.

Last edited:

memoriess

Reaction score
Sorry but I do not play games.

From what I read, you may have to try Game Booster app and not traditional VPN apps which mainly targets content unblock.

Xunyou Game Booster.

Or you can still give AJS a try as they also mention gaming as one of the use cases. Transocks, SpeedCN and SpeedIn do not mention gaming as a use case.

ok i paid for AJS already. the ping dropped to less than 100. not bad.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Transocks, SpeedCN and SpeedIn do not mention gaming as a use case.

To correct myself, SpeedCN and SpeedIn also claim that they have server lines for gaming. I do not know how good they are though.

SpeedIn is the cheapest now among the 4 (Transocks, SpeedCN, SpeedIn and AJS) because of the offer to buy 360days and get 360 days free.

For yearly subscription:
SpeedIn : S$55.98 for 720days, 3 device

Transocks: S$60.98 for one year, 3 device

SpeedCN: US$48/RMB288 for one year Gold membership (two device, 1080p video), US$96/RMB576 for one year Diamond membership (4 devices, 4k video)

AJS爱加速:RMB198 per year for one simultanepus connection. RMB396 for two, RMB594 for three.

Last edited:

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Search the forum, I remember there is a dedicated gaming VPN, not cheap though.

You may have to try Game Booster app and not traditional VPN apps which mainly targets content unblock. I do not play games myself.

Xunyou Game Booster.

Or you can still give AJS a try as they also mention gaming as one of the use cases.

Page 119 of this thread. N2Ping. Very expensive.
https://www.n2ping.com/

One day free trial.
Bro, as much as I do cherish the shortest question, since the best is always the simplest.

I would like to mention that, my test of this N2ping involved with ping, traceroute, actual dl & ul speed, as well as the in game experiences. Most importantly, since I have configured N2ping to be tunneled by my other VPN to run simultaneously, I disregard the fact that N2ping's configuration on perfect forward secrecy was done really badly.

Otherwise, Let's quote an example, I used Viewqwest freedom VPN account to play a Chinese game from QQ, I was able to get 60-90mbs latency, but VQ's VPN's support over China's contents after so many years are still limited. With N2ping, although the latency is about averaging 110ms, there is no packet loss, and amazingly stable. None of the VPNs in today's market that I tested was able to offer this experience.

Pricing - expensive but manageable. 15.90 USD per month for the premium service. There are many more details to share. Use my reference link to sign up and test the premium for 12 hours, then after u decided to pay, we both will get rewarded.

1. I paid for a year's premium service @ 130 USD

2. This N2ping doesnt behave like a game accelerator nor a true VPN, it's only tunneling all your China contents if u opt to pay for the premium. I think they only have 3 plans, monthly, half a year and yearly, similar to any other VPNs ways of collecting revenues.

Last edited:

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SpeedIn is the cheapest now among the 4 (Transocks, SpeedCN, SpeedIn and AJS) because of the offer to buy 360days and get 360 days free.

For yearly subscription:
SpeedIn : S$55.98 for 720days, 3 device

Transocks: S$60.98 for one year, 3 device

SpeedCN: US$48/RMB288 for one year Gold membership (two device, 1080p video), US$96/RMB576 for one year Diamond membership (4 devices, 4k video)

AJS爱加速:RMB198 per year for one simultanepus connection. RMB396 for two, RMB594 for three.

Another provider Malus seems to be popular as well.
https://getmalus.com/

Email registration. Support in-app purchase with iOS App Store or Google Play Store. One day free trial.

RMB35 for 30days automatic renewal
RMB198 for 180 days
RMB328 for 360 days

3 devices.

Last edited:

HCS_HCS

Reaction score
Is there promo code? Or still from 3rd party rebate/cashback?

If USD 1.99/mth, it is not “considered” as promo code. And cashback only benefit the referral by using their code.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.