[BEWARE!] For those who plans to buy export Xiaomi phones from Qoo10

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please do not buy from Finer.

Finer took my money on 30 May 2020 and confirmed the delivery to ship. Provided the tracking numbers. Up till now, the phone has yet arrive on my doorstep.

On the same day, I bought 3 other items from 3 China sellers. They have all arrived on 10 Jun 2020 - 1 On 3 Jun, 1 on 8 Jun, 1 on 10 Jun.

I have to personally inquiry on the phone (see pictures) before the seller starts to ship to QExpress only on 9 Jun. It was the time where I can start to see some updates on the site. Point to note for all - there will not be any delivery done if the delivery company has nothing to deliver. This is clearly the seller's fault here where he took the money and did not send the product. It is only after the inquiry, there is some movement. Otherwise, the seller will pretend everything is ok..

Yes, he might have the most competitive price, but the frustrations I have to deal with, I will never get things from this seller ever again. If you value your quality, time and limit yourself to frustrations, I highly suggest you not to buy from FINER.

Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Last edited:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm.. I got no problem with finer leh.. Bought Friday recieved next Monday... TS u swuay life lar..

Ributto

Reaction score
No problem for me too, I bought my K20 from them last year. Although it's not the fastest delivery, I got the phone in about a week. I also think they are the only seller who will provide one full year CN Xiaomi Warranty without additional charges (not sure about the cost shipping back to them) and you can communicate with them easily in English.

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
To be fair..their shipping most likely is ad-hoc fill in the remaining cargo space one.
Now flight limited so the queue is moving slowly

natas

Reaction score
I have to personally inquiry on the phone (see pictures) before the seller starts to ship to QExpress only on 9 Jun. It was the time where I can start to see some updates on the site. Point to note for all - there will not be any delivery done if the delivery company has nothing to deliver. This is clearly the seller's fault here where he took the money and did not send the product. It is only after the inquiry, there is some movement. Otherwise, the seller will pretend everything is ok..

If I am not wrong, seller will rcv the money only when u click on "delivered". If it takes too long to be shipped out, u can cancel the order or gets Qoo involves.

A lot of sellers have no stock and do not update their Qoo10 inventory status. Thus delays in shipping out the item. When u get your item delivered, just leave a negative feedback on these sellers.

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
This is not what I understand based on feedback from another thread. There was some discussion pertaining to China Sellers on Amazon SG and I posted the same question. I assumed all sellers only received money when customer click on delivered status. The answer then was that China law requires the platform owner (Amazon) to pay the sellers once they have ship out the goods.

This is the reason many sellers are changing the status to shipped even if they did not physically ship out the product.

I recently had an experience whereby the seller click shipped (on Q0010) two days after I ordered. I was unable to track the shipment with the tracking number. Three weeks later since unable to track. Contacted seller and they gave excuses. I cannot cancel the order as it is shipped. Had to submit a request to Q0010 to resolve the issue.

If I am not wrong, seller will rcv the money only when u click on "delivered".

MrDada

Reaction score
No issues with getting from Finer for me. Price is super competitive, cannot find elsewhere. Seems like many reviewers have a good experience with Finer too. They didn't "take your money". You paid via Qoo10 but they haven't received the money yet. Guess you never sold anything on third-party platforms before.

Many variables that can cause slight delays, especially during this period. If you're not happy, next time don't buy from them. That's all. No point whining here every day. Roll eyes x 1000 @ this type of buyer. :s8: Bye bye

sanzhu

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please do not buy from Finer.

Finer took my money on 30 May 2020 and confirmed the delivery to ship. Provided the tracking numbers. Up till now, the phone has yet arrive on my doorstep.

On the same day, I bought 3 other items from 3 China sellers. They have all arrived on 10 Jun 2020 - 1 On 3 Jun, 1 on 8 Jun, 1 on 10 Jun.

Yes, he might have the most competitive price, but the frustrations I have to deal with, I will never get things from this seller ever again. If you value your quality, time and limit yourself to frustrations, I highly suggest you not to buy from FINER.

Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

U buy Nike before?
I want to see which seller gd

natas

Reaction score
This is not what I understand based on feedback from another thread. There was some discussion pertaining to China Sellers on Amazon SG and I posted the same question. I assumed all sellers only received money when customer click on delivered status. The answer then was that China law requires the platform owner (Amazon) to pay the sellers once they have ship out the goods.

If seller "shipped" out, u cannot cancel but if it is not ship, u can cancel. As for Amazon or whatever China policy, I dunno n dun care. U are now dealing with Qoo10 and if needed or u are interested, read more on the Qoo10 policy on withdrawing sales funds by sellers, more information there.

Anyway, forget whatever policy, as buyer, sometimes it takes a bit of patient. Currently I have an item purchased and it is still not ship out after a week. Msg the seller and responded asking for delay which I am fine with it.

Purchased from Finer b4, it took quite awhile before I rcv the item.

Last edited:

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunno y ts need the phone so urgently. understand he paid a huge amt, but give and take. pay cheap price, wait longer, unwritten rule.

i dont have issues with finer. if any, is new stars.

dunno where they get their phone, but their BNIB doesnt seem to be BNIB. lucky managed to get refund from them the last time (lazada wan sui), otherwise dunno how.

Last edited:

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seller wont receive money when u placed order
Its only when u click delivered or after some time like 1-3 mths (based on qoo10 policy) i forget how long, it will become auto delivered
Then they will receive the money

Even when the money goes into their qoo10 acc
They cannot cashout immediate, need to wait like 1-2 weeks
Im a qoo10 seller before

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
if not happy with redistributor, just buy direct from taobao lor. bought like 5 phones direct from taobao official store over the years, no problem.

anyway u are being quite dramatic about this. already spam the mi 10 thread still want create new thread. not like we never get ur message, or that we can do anything about ur lost order ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I buy exported phone from finer a few times before leh. Ok leh. Within 1 week can get my phone. Now because of the covid pandemic and lack of manpower not only at the logistic area but everywhere, have to give and take lah.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I buy exported phone from finer a few times before leh. Ok leh. Within 1 week can get my phone. Now because of the covid pandemic and lack of manpower not only at the logistic area but everywhere, have to give and take lah.

many bought from finer during covid mi10 pro and k30 pro.. received phone within 1 week. TS is a sway lor. but see his/ her self entitlement attitude really is act like a 2 years old. he xia suay himself only. I bet in the end he will still receive the phone and guai guai pass the money to finer...:s13:

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Bought from them before, mo issue. As price is much less then agent set. It ok to forgo local warranty. Finer do grant 1 year warranty anyway, just that it take times as uou have yo send back and they claim warranty from Xiaomi in China.

For delivery, most delays are in singapore. Buy item in TaoBao frequently. Usually delivery time is within 2 days even in different city. Takes anothee 1 to 2 days gor shipping out including custom ptocedure. But when it reach singapore, it will takes anitger 4 to 5 days before local logistic company can start yo deliver to you, AND this exclude Saturday, Sunday and holiday! Worse, you cannot expact a firm delivery time. Usually you just get a sms in morning, and they can be at you place anytime of the day (if they turn up)!

Last edited:

nexusscion

Reaction score
Give it another week. You will get your set. He can’t cheat your money also but possibly can only hold long due to stock or logistic

xtractor

Master Member
Reaction score
i bought 3 phone last year and 1 phone this year all received:s13::s13:
this TS crybaby la

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.