Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

new jazz with modulo kit very nice
comes with more equipment too like more airbags, electronic park brake

if similar price as the old one i rather buy the new one
looks wise when the gk was launched many ppl say ugly but now ppl have gotten used to and accepted the looks

personally i like the new look
:(

I also like the new look. So nice! But only can see see look look for me. Got toy model bo?

IIIUSION

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also like the new look. So nice! But only can see see look look for me. Got toy model bo?

Another concept. Looking much better.

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto...nda-jazz-look-better-as-the-fit-modulo-x.html

image.php

image.php

konkon

Reaction score
Hi Bro, Any workshop to recommend for honda hybrid car? Reasonable price

My PI workshop charge $145 before gst for oil change 0W20, 40kmt package at $548++ and another workshop charging 5W30 $138 with gst and $300 for 40km. But I feel the servicing is so so.

Due to Singapore hot weather, the workshop said 5w30 is better for the engine and cheaper too

40km due soon.

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My PI workshop charge $145 before gst for oil change 0W20, 40kmt package at $548++ and another workshop charging 5W30 $138 with gst and $300 for 40km. But I feel the servicing is so so.

Due to Singapore hot weather, the workshop said 5w30 is better for the engine and cheaper too

40km due soon.

For a normal engine oil change, just go to a normal car workshop at $60 only.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

40km due soon.

ASI Woodlands branch: 5w30 with filter. $59 only. nett nett. Find them on FB.

xJingx

Reaction score
anyone ever drive both the 1.3 and 1.5 for long term before? i drive a ge 1.5 before i change to a ibiza. i am thinking of getting the new 2020 1.3 jazz. i test rode the gk 1.3, it feels fine, but i do not know what to expect in expressway. any inputs? kamxia!

bh10101

Reaction score
for daily commuting? is ok la..
smaller CC cars bo horsy power hor.. :s13:

anyone ever drive both the 1.3 and 1.5 for long term before? i drive a ge 1.5 before i change to a ibiza. i am thinking of getting the new 2020 1.3 jazz. i test rode the gk 1.3, it feels fine, but i do not know what to expect in expressway. any inputs? kamxia!

sinicker

Master Member
Reaction score

1.3L is good enough for Singapore roads.....

I miss driving around in a small hatchback... life was much simpler..

you will only find it an issue when you drive up to Malacca or KL and ppl overtake you even small Myvi..

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1.3L is good enough for Singapore roads.....

I miss driving around in a small hatchback... life was much simpler..

you will only find it an issue when you drive up to Malacca or KL and ppl overtake you even small Myvi..

Zhng & upgrade and can fly like a Myvi. No problem:s13::s13:

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not matter how you zhng and upgrade?!
a Myvi will be Myvi. it cannot transform to be a ferrari :s13::s13:

Agreed. Exterior cannot for sure.
With the power of $$, anything is possible to beef up the juice of a bolehland ride. lolz

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.