[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lai liao.

xsqWAQF.jpg

shin7829

Reaction score
Lucky never buy ff7 remake. Will wait for ps5 remastered version instead. Likely part 2 is not even out by then.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://i.imgur.com/teolhsJl.jpg[IMG]
Steel waiting for mi copy[/QUOTE]

think is ninjavan vs qxpress.

qxpress schedule usually they arrange first, then cannot change. ninjavan like more adhoc.

their shopee store uses ninjavan.

do feedback how the game is. my copy offloaded liao. :s13:

if really good, i will keep the other copy. :s13:

stiggy

Reaction score
Wa just saw the tlou2 ending. It gets even worse. Such a shame since the gameplay looks really good

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Other then tlou2 what other games best to hoot?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

cutthroat

Reaction score
That I'm getting too.
Despite the fact that its basically Assassins Creed in Japan. Haha

Me too, I already secured both GOT and TLOU2.
Decided to upgrade my LED TV to 4k and that should arrive next week. I'm stoked, the graphics on both look amazing in 4k.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol i just saw on r. definitely not playing liao :s13:

That why they nao very busy trying to kill off critics by abusing copyrights and fair use rule. :(

And some find evidence that they have been trying to manipulate fansee emotion for the old characters to sell the game all alone but the game end up providing the exact opposite outcome. Just like Last Jedi all over again. (This one contain a lot of spoilers, so beware and don't click if you are those type who gaming sexperience ish easily affected by spoiler)

Last edited:

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got 1 nudity and sex scene, those with kids at home.....good luck:D

Think in this internet age ish mainly the si ginna or those in middle east will get wow and sexcited of nude and $ex scene in games liao. Cause adults can easily find better PCC materials from their personal favorite prawn farm else where. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.