Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Announced!

earthtk

Reaction score
sgf82Wil.jpg

Seems like update is here

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT

earthtk

Reaction score
Oh yes Korea set! Tried, Callibrated and quite accurate.

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT

nuscape

Reaction score
Samsung just finished repairing my watch. After caling M1 to deactivate numbershare for the e-SIM i reactivated again following their instruction. But now i always got the error mesaage as per the screen shot below. I've been calling M1 5 times, they have reset the profile but still no luck. E-sim is not functioning. Any idea guys?
whldZ8xl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

JadziaK

Reaction score
Hi guys! Can i pair the active watch 2 with my LG G7? Will i be able to use Samsung Pay on the watch?

seatore

Reaction score
Hi guys! Can i pair the active watch 2 with my LG G7? Will i be able to use Samsung Pay on the watch?
Can but I can't see the reward points and also can't redeem the rewards as the watch itself don't show all this feature.

kogregory

Reaction score
For those that have the LTE 44mm version & with M1 confirm no issue for calls & Whatsapp? I'm thinking of getting. Went to NEX M1 & they told me some customers got issue & can't work. They have no display set & told me to go 4th floor to Samsung shop to see display. Am quite impressed. Guy at Samsung shop told me so far only Singtel got e-sim. I intend to use it for my long runs & prefer not to carry a phone. Can it store music & pair with a BT earbud? How's the battery life. Appreciate any reply.

Channelson

Reaction score
For those that have the LTE 44mm version & with M1 confirm no issue for calls & Whatsapp? I'm thinking of getting. Went to NEX M1 & they told me some customers got issue & can't work. They have no display set & told me to go 4th floor to Samsung shop to see display. Am quite impressed. Guy at Samsung shop told me so far only Singtel got e-sim. I intend to use it for my long runs & prefer not to carry a phone. Can it store music & pair with a BT earbud? How's the battery life. Appreciate any reply.

I don't have lte version.
Mine can store music and pair with bt tws earbuds.
Battery is 2 to 3 days

kogregory

Reaction score
Hmm...just called up M1 & they told me the LTE version can only work if I have a Samsung phone?Anyone can verify this? I'm using P30 pro.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lifestyle hack etc using phone to do some automation or anything in the world haha i am new to this watch
setup Samsung pay on watch...then when go jogging...leave your phone and wallet at home..after jog..go super market buy thing using watch ...

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
setup Samsung pay on watch...then when go jogging...leave your phone and wallet at home..after jog..go super market buy thing using watch ...

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT

Only for LTE version.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.