The AMD Zen2 Ryzen 3000 Discussion Thread

Anarky

Reaction score
Amazon us? I ordered this morning.... and this is what I see....

Arriving Jun 29 - Nov 24 :s22::s22:

Yes, Amazon US, but I ordered mine 7th May, it was delivered 19th May. I used free trial of Amazon Prime.

Why the heck Nov though.. madness!

Garfi3ld

Reaction score
Quick check.. Amazon import fees included means the amount I pay during checkout includes that? Confirm chop come thru customs will kena? In other words is gst?

claudechew

Reaction score
Quick check.. Amazon import fees included means the amount I pay during checkout includes that? Confirm chop come thru customs will kena? In other words is gst?
They will calculate and charged u.. if anything more they will absorb, less they will refund if i not mistaken..

Make sure ur cart is less that the amount before u place ur order:)

Garfi3ld

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Just wanted to be sure, cos I'm sitting on 3700x listed at $421. But I got prime membership, which waives off the delivery and brought the chip down to $391. Compared to local prices, it's quite reasonable. Of course can't compare with $256 few weeks back.. advice?

Rashkae

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Just wanted to be sure, cos I'm sitting on 3700x listed at $421. But I got prime membership, which waives off the delivery and brought the chip down to $391. Compared to local prices, it's quite reasonable. Of course can't compare with $256 few weeks back.. advice?

Wait for the XT chips to be released if you haven't pulled the trigger yet.

claudechew

Reaction score
I bought @ $387.85 few days back.. now is on it ways to me:) eta 1st Jul

hlots123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.