Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
https://sg.carousell.com/p/1014008153

Got people sell ... But no s

Hello. That "people" is me :o

Thanks for viewing. Do ask your questions here. I'll be happy to share my usage. =:p

Simplelifes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello. That "people" is me :o

Thanks for viewing. Do ask your questions here. I'll be happy to share my usage. =:p
Oops... Curry sauce .... So fast sell Liao .... Haven't think finish leh .... Sell to bbfa ?

David Lai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who got the used v50 from qoo10, what is the version of os when it arrive har?
Android 10?

David Lai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can off the camera sound on this phone?

There are mute apps in playstore to try out.
One that was tested is "MuteAll" and it works for most, if not all, android phones.
There's a trial and a pro version.
I'm currently using a V20 which doesn't have this issue.

edit : Walao, just noticed the korean shop charges extra $10 even if not getting the dual screen.
Probably many break the orders to save on gst and giving them more work... knn...

Last edited:

rest1ess

Reaction score
V50.

Nice buy! Batt life should be better on the V50s with the wired connection to the dual screen, but at the expense of a larger bezel and overall size and weight. The latter was my purchasing consideration.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.