Wardrobe

streamstyle

Reaction score
Hi any good recommendation carpentry for build in wardrobe?

Sent from ֆǟʍֆʊռɢ ռօȶɛ10+ using GAGT

SylTSH

Reaction score
I found a carpenter on carousell back in late 2019 and used his services for my 2 wardrobes, I think the workmanship is decent for the price at $180 pfr i think? i was quoted $250-$280 everywhere else.

He was one of the cheapest with good reviews that i could find. My mum came to my place and thought the quality was pretty decent considering how much i paid.

I can give u his number thru PM if u want. But I cannot remember his carousell account liao, cos i texted him directly at his mobile which he gave in his listing.

Cptn._.Mario

Reaction score
I found a carpenter on carousell back in late 2019 and used his services for my 2 wardrobes, I think the workmanship is decent for the price at $180 pfr i think? i was quoted $250-$280 everywhere else.

He was one of the cheapest with good reviews that i could find. My mum came to my place and thought the quality was pretty decent considering how much i paid.

I can give u his number thru PM if u want. But I cannot remember his carousell account liao, cos i texted him directly at his mobile which he gave in his listing.

Hi,

Could you please PM me his number? I might need his services. Thanks!

lingsnow

Reaction score

Hi,

I would like to have his number too. Could you kindly PM me? Thanks!

Peterho69

Reaction score

PM me the nos.... Thanks

sylves

Reaction score
Any reviews on the workmanship? Care to share the number with me as well?

missytan

Reaction score

can pm me his contacts please? i would like to change my built in wardrobe too.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.