Official Call of Duty : Modern Warfare

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I still prefer season 3, the new Battle Royale not that fun and the co-op new mission is not nice too

:s41: maybe is still too early to tell

twinraven

Reaction score
zzz. after update my ping is all over the place again. kept getting matched into 280+ ping matches..

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
latest patch on tuesday i managed to unlock this variant of handgun that is now my favorite!

yrkyjE1.jpg

Last edited:

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went back to play for a bit after some stressful sessions of apex ranked and valorant. This game is still infested with cheaters, and is those f**king blatant, don't even bother hiding kind of cheater.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
please will you elaborate more details?

is it like you shoot and they shoot and you died?

cheaters were banned for life based on their registered mobile phone number, which is registered to their NRIC upon activation and that NRIC is tied to their personal identity since birth so is GG

Went back to play for a bit after some stressful sessions of apex ranked and valorant. This game is still infested with cheaters, and is those f**king blatant, don't even bother hiding kind of cheater.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
yeah i realized that too, only those chinese one they are invincible player, cannot break one their armor and they never die haha

kira.yiktah

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm dogshit as I'm trying to learn to play controller. Not looking to get carried but would be better to play with non-randoms who have headsets and communicate. I'm sure we can all understand each other here, rather than some random who doesn't even respond and probably doesn't speak English.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I am going to learn to play with controller too, PS4 controller :D for the ease of play

kira.yiktah

Reaction score
It's really not easy at all, lol. I don't get why kbm players rage about controller. It's much easier with kbm. The aim assist is not that strong, unlike fortnite. Anyway, PM me if you wanna play.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I want to try the aim assist, heard has no recoil and able to jump about while shooting (crosshair automatically tag into players when point in the general direction of that player. Sniping too, no need to point the dot on the head, just near to the head and the aim assist kill :D

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
New SMG for Close to Medium Quarters Engagement :D

xboxlife

Reaction score
Im console player and still use controller on pc.So far still ok and still manage to get high kill ratio.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.