Galaxy buds plus.

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone bought the new Samsung galaxy buds plus? Saw it on Lazada, can be as cheap like 100 or even 70 from China. Are those real?

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone bought the new Samsung galaxy buds plus? Saw it on Lazada, can be as cheap like 100 or even 70 from China. Are those real?

There is alot of 1:1 clone from China. Those are fake. Better to pay a little bit more and get from Qoo10's Korea set.

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guessed so. Even when I messaged them and asked if it's original, try replied with a yes. But I'm still doubtful.

nimama90

Reaction score
High chance are fake. Better to get from local stores or Korea's set from Qoo10

Streetwise

Reaction score
If I'm not wrong, S'pore retail is $268. If u checked the various shops......can probably get lower by $30-$40.....with local warranty. From Korea, it's bet approx $155 to >$200(exlude vouchers), without local warranty. On Carousel, from those who got it as free gifts, they selling from $160>

From China, bet $70 to $100? I think the adage `If it's too good to be true.........' applies here.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
70 is too fake to be real. I bought 1 red buds+ from qoo10, export set from S.Korea at $160, authentic. $70 is too low to be true

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score

Lazada has full of scammers who “sell” things without delivery.
And they like to imitate as popular sellers.
So make sure you only buy from those with many reviews And Ensure that the seller is a proper stall instead of funny names.

Last edited:

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the bass better when you adjust the settings in the app?

Yup, i adjusted the settings to Dynamic. However, of cause Sony the very expensive earbuds sounds better. But for average users, it's very good enough

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, i adjusted the settings to Dynamic. However, of cause Sony the very expensive earbuds sounds better. But for average users, it's very good enough

Thanks! Seems like a good buy at half the price of the Sony.

isaiah8888

Reaction score
bought from a singapore lazada seller. authentic with full warranty. why i know? i just send the buds to samsung service centre to fix. right bud died on me -.-

adderrs

Reaction score
bought from a singapore lazada seller. authentic with full warranty. why i know? i just send the buds to samsung service centre to fix. right bud died on me -.-

How much did you bought from lazada may I ask? Also appreciate a link to the store. Thanks!

isaiah8888

Reaction score
How much did you bought from lazada may I ask? Also appreciate a link to the store. Thanks!

Bought it in March at $175, 180 with delivery.

Currently, the price dropped to 168 and in white. i bought it in black.

the vendor is e Elements.

you can consider...

Last edited:

adderrs

Reaction score

you can consider...

Thanks for the info! At 168 with warranty I think its worth it, since the korean stores over at qoo10 are going at 150 with no warranty. :s13:

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

you can consider...

Can’t seem to find this vendor. Is it still available?

progene

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IgxPnpFl.jpg

KoWL9Sil.jpg

Mine came yesterday. Looking great!

Sent from HUAWEI LIO-L29 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.