[Official] iOS 14 - Public Beta Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
With wwdc coming on this coming Tuesday 23rd June 2020, 1am SG Time, Apple is expecting to release the next version of iOS.

Up for discussion!

PetPet

Reaction score
Finally, no more full screen siri and phone call notifications.

tec_geek

Reaction score
Finally, no more full screen siri and phone call notifications.

Full Screen feature/mode for calls is still available but Banner mode is set as default when iOS 14 is installed.

mxXPeCG.jpg

GeRxxKW.jpg

and just in case if you accidentally flick it away, you can still tap on the top left (where the time used to be; see the icon) and the usual and full call screen will be brought up.

And if you decided again not to pick up the call, just swipe up (or press the home button) and continue to let it ring in the background while continuing your own stuff.

SESE75

Reaction score
Full Screen feature/mode for calls is still available but Banner mode is set as default when iOS 14 is installed.

mxXPeCG.jpg

GeRxxKW.jpg

and just in case if you accidentally flick it away, you can still tap on the top left (where the time used to be; see the icon) and the usual and full call screen will be brought up.

And if you decided again not to pick up the call, just swipe up (or press the home button) and continue to let it ring in the background while continuing your own stuff.

You downloaded iOS 14 as a developer beta. Public beta will be in July, any idea the exact date ?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On the home screen I mean, not the need to pull down or place a widget to waste the screen space

I believe they do it on purpose. Because they went to make it look like their battery life is so good. You shouldn’t care about the %

myhealthychoice

Reaction score
I am looking forward to PIP, but even with public beta available in July, I can’t be able to enjoy it without the apps making it available. Features requiring 3rd party apps support can only come in at around Sept.

Posted from PCWX using iPhone12,5

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Just change icons according to the weather app detail. So once you go home screen, one look you will know what weather it is now. Outside raining, your phone still show sun and cloud. Won't jiak much battery since your clock has been live also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.