[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Kinabei

Reaction score
Hi guys, am new here. So basically i applied for C on 22nd May 2020, and they have yet to update me on the application status till now. Received Conditional letter on 23rd May. Tried contacting the hiring manager and HR regarding about this, but they have yet to get back to me. I don't know where i should be going from here since.

Further detail:
I failed my ippt and my BMI is above average.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Hi guys, am new here. So basically i applied for C on 22nd May 2020, and they have yet to update me on the application status till now. Received Conditional letter on 23rd May. Tried contacting the hiring manager and HR regarding about this, but they have yet to get back to me. I don't know where i should be going from here since.

Further detail:
I failed my ippt and my BMI is above average.
Continue to call your recruiter or can try going down CISCO Recruitment Center to enquire (Unsure if they still open for walk in)

On another note, you confident of passing your IPPT?

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Continue to call your recruiter or can try going down CISCO Recruitment Center to enquire (Unsure if they still open for walk in)

Ippt test is taken before intake or after the training? Really that tough? As in picky with the way you do your situps and pushups?

I know army uses machines, alot of nocounts for pushups.

Anyone knows how the career progression is like in C? There is no mention of SVC or anything like that. Pay is like part time $10/hr.

Last edited:

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Ippt test is taken before intake or after the training? Really that tough? As in picky with the way you do your situps and pushups?

I know army uses machines, alot of nocounts for pushups.

Anyone knows how the career progression is like in C? There is no mention of SVC or anything like that. Pay is like part time $10/hr.

Must pass ippt >61 points before u graduate.. a few attempts will be given. At the moment is manual count however the counting is very strict. The fitness assessors frequently no count.

No SVC for new officers yet. Career progression is very much dependant on officers attitude while we can give opportunities. However, Almost all officers always aim for easy assignment, complain etc..

Kinabei

Reaction score

Thanks for the prompt reply man. Just got a WhatsApp message I got rejected hahaha. ****.. They suggest to me if I want Rider posting. Im not sure about the rider job scope and salary wise. Cause to me, I find company A job scope in rider position seems interesting. Any idea?

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must pass ippt >61 points before u graduate.. a few attempts will be given. At the moment is manual count however the counting is very strict. The fitness assessors frequently no count.

No SVC for new officers yet. Career progression is very much dependant on officers attitude while we can give opportunities. However, Almost all officers always aim for easy assignment, complain etc..

They did mentioned ippt test will be part of training course. Week 1 or Week 9 is unconfirmed. Max of 3 attempts. Spread across 7 days.

I only worry for pushup no count. Some tester really too demanding, too many rules. I thought it will be buddy-buddy system, counting for each other.

If can wait till last few weeks to clear, then it will be much easier. I heard due to Covid, no stay-in during the course too.

May I ask you're APO in C for how many years? Your IPPT test was in which week? Well, I guess everyone wants better or at least fair assignment.

Is the course more physically tiring or just alot of lectures and rules to learn?
SVC will start in which year? After joining bonus end in 4th year?

Last edited:

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Ippt is an annual requirement until you reach 45 years. If yr ns ippt is >61 points, can request to submit tat result subject to approval.

If you are looking at career progression, prepared to work harder & longer than your colleagues. Volunteer for challenges.

If you always compare with your colleagues whether your assignment is fair then you only an average worker so expect only an average or below grading.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Some tips your supervisor is looking for:

Before daily deployment
1) Report early for duty
2) Exhibit good proper grooming head to toe
3) Accept readily wherever you deployed

During duty
1) Exhibit good diplomatic skills
2) Do proper takeover
3) No sleeping, skiving, hp while at post

After duty
1) Do proper handover
2) Return all your due equipment straightaway
3) Go home rest

nxsafy

Reaction score
Hi, I applied for C on 24/6 and went for the interview on 26/6. I am given the conditional offer of employment for the September intake. Any ideas of what I should expect next?

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I applied for C on 24/6 and went for the interview on 26/6. I am given the conditional offer of employment for the September intake. Any ideas of what I should expect next?

Conditional offer? Care to share more details?
Which position did you apply for?

nxsafy

Reaction score
Conditional offer? Care to share more details?
Which position did you apply for?

i applied for APO. conditional offer means once i've cleared my medical checkup, credit screening and pre-employment screening, i'll be offered the appointment letter to sign. basically, i've already secured a spot for the September intake, just gotta clear those first.

Blowpipe

Reaction score

Wait till clear medical & credit bureau screening then yr recruiter will tell you wat to bring for training.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.