Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

Orphan

Reaction score
Me too.... what’s the coe rebate they offering now?

The 2018-2019 facelift models shud still be 10k VES rebate. If hit 20k rebate, will see them going for ~60k range instead of ~70k range on sgcarmart leow. The 20k early adopter rebate that HSK announced in budget 2020 machiam is for fully electric vehicles only. Hybrids only got road tax reduction I think.

2020 Hybrid model I haven't seen any dealer advertise yet, so no info. A bit less bhp compared to the 2019 model though. No sports DCT transmission either. But uses an even more efficient MMD transmission.

bh10101

Reaction score
your 1.5 Hybrid is different from the rest leh..
added sports mode sia? addon Mugen clothings too? sure can even fly to Moscow liao!! :s13:

The 2018-2019 facelift models shud still be 10k VES rebate. If hit 20k rebate, will see them going for ~60k range instead of ~70k range on sgcarmart leow. The 20k early adopter rebate that HSK announced in budget 2020 machiam is for fully electric vehicles only. Hybrids only got road tax reduction I think.

2020 Hybrid model I haven't seen any dealer advertise yet, so no info. A bit less bhp compared to the 2019 model though. No sports DCT transmission either. But uses an even more efficient MMD transmission.

Orphan

Reaction score
your 1.5 Hybrid is different from the rest leh..
added sports mode sia? addon Mugen clothings too? sure can even fly to Moscow liao!! :s13:

Same with other ah, all the GP5 Fit Hybrid have sports mode and dual clutch.

https://paultan.org/2017/06/08/2017-honda-jazz-hybrid-whats-sport-hybrid-i-dcd-and-how-different-is-it-from-integrated-motor-assist/

Kokkeong02

Reaction score
First time car buyer here. Thinking of getting Honda jazz. But seems like there are a few sub models. 1.3(A) / 1.3LX(A) / 1.5RS(A) / 1.5RS LX(A). Anyone knows the difference? I only know 1.3 and 1.5 are the engine horsepower difference. But what about “LX” and “RS”? Thanks in advance!

bh10101

Reaction score
the more important is LX.
got LX means simi accessories for "KM" Jazz are already equipped. no LX means missing accessories loh..

RS? Rally Sport?! RennSport? Rush for Speed? Road Sailing?
you should go do some reading what RS stands for in Honda la..
doh expect too much on the word RS :s13::s13:

First time car buyer here. Thinking of getting Honda jazz. But seems like there are a few sub models. 1.3(A) / 1.3LX(A) / 1.5RS(A) / 1.5RS LX(A). Anyone knows the difference? I only know 1.3 and 1.5 are the engine horsepower difference. But what about “LX” and “RS”? Thanks in advance!

Inkeeboo

Reaction score

If you see pricelist, LX more expensive as it has all the accessories. But, the price difference is more than if you added those items a la carte from Kah Motors. The LX version is meant for those with trade in vehicles - to facilitate overtrade. —- info from my sales exec; just bought early 2020.

Kien Hin

Reaction score
Tks bro
To all the bros who owns fit hybrid, can pls share with me which variant is more worth to get?

zzzzzzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
F variant

got one forumer got a c̶h̶a̶m̶p̶i̶o̶n̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ white honda fit hybrid 1.5F with sart kee mugen body kit and 16 incher vossen black rims :o
:(

Eighty7

Reaction score
I fold the seats down can still fit large items in . No issue for me. How often would u need to carry large items or even fold them down

benqdell

Reaction score
Go for either the 1.5 from Kah or 1.5 hybrid from PI. Don't waste time with the 1.3, my colleague bought the 1.3 and everyday kb not enough power.

Orphan

Reaction score
Tks bro
To all the bros who owns fit hybrid, can pls share with me which variant is more worth to get?

At one point in time, price difference is abt 2k.
If that's the diff, definitely F package more worth it.

It also depends on how much you need the upgraded features. F spec has 40/60 split with the back seats, whether you need tall mode, roof handles for passengers to grab if your driving is a bit aggressive, paddle shifter, cruise control, seat height adjustment, plasma ion function with aircon, front cabin map lights, 8L larger fuel tank, rear windscreen wiper.

But all these add weight, so there will be a small impact to FC and acceleration.

For the rear seats, basic spec no 40/60 or tall mode. Still has storage and relax mode. So large items no issue.

My car only me and my wife, so for me entire rear seat fold down also no issue. But if you normally will have rear passengers and need to transport long items like a surf board at the same time, then the 40/60 seats will be helpful.

I have transported queen sized mattress, dbl deck coffee table, assembled rocking chair and the 1.8m ivar posts. The last one put in center so that it rests on my center armrest.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.