iPhone 11/11 Pro

tsipacse

Reaction score
Hi all sorry if this has been asked before but when i check battery in my iphone, it says that the hardwarezone app has background activity that consumes battery. Any ideas why? TIA

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all sorry if this has been asked before but when i check battery in my iphone, it says that the hardwarezone app has background activity that consumes battery. Any ideas why? TIA

e app prob needs to be updated. swipe it away to kill it if e drain bothers u.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
phew thanks! were u a long time android user? I like to customise my phone w gestures etc. nova has made the experience really great so I'm not so sure if switching is right.

Nope.. using android as spare phone to do certain stuffs.

Oh then you better stay on android ba. :s13:

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally got widgets and app library for ios liao. :D

mdIgObu.jpg
after 10 years

PongRareRare

Reaction score
Anyone knows how to “shortcut”? Whether it’s possible to lower the notification volume when I connected to earpiece? Sometimes it is deafening

PongRareRare

Reaction score
I have been wanting the same too, but unfortunately there isn’t shortcut settings for the ringer volume, only for the media volume. :(

That’s sad, I’ve been playing around and google, like what you say, I can only set for media volume. And the “automation” isn’t really automated? It will create a notification and I’ll have to press it and run, did I miss any setting?

PongRareRare

Reaction score
I have been wanting the same too, but unfortunately there isn’t shortcut settings for the ringer volume, only for the media volume. :(

Ok, I’ve thought of a way but I need some help as I can’t figure it out.

Automation:
1) when connect to earpiece (Bluetooth) - easy
2) media volume to 50% - easy
3) activate “voice control” to activate “mute sound” - I can’t make this happen
End automation

This will make phone in silent mode while media volume is 50%
I can activate voice control easily, but how to have it say “mute sound”?
Voice control is under accessibility.

Another will be opposite,
To unmute sound when I disconnect Bluetooth
Anyone knows how to automate step 3?

Edit: figured out how, doesn’t work, voice control doesn’t seem to listen to what the phone speaks

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.